Quantcast

Kinarfi

Mail

Kinarfi, I noticed that too. What you have to do is manually tick the save sent box. When you send a PM at the bottom of the box you type in has a heading "Options" & all you do is tick the add a copy to sent folder. Done.

Cheers Mike

Yes, when sending a message, check off at the bottom: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hello Jeff i could use some help.Kinarfi

Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.
      On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Gas leak from intake of carb after setting long time

2007 Joyner 650 Sand Spider, has carburetor leak out of intake after sitting for a long time, I was going to take it off the intake manifold, but found that nuts are real hard to get to, started to think I need to remove it with the intake manifold, but not sure about the gaskets, I do not have any, so this may turn into a problem I don't want, but the gas is just pouring out as fast as the fuel pump can pump it, I was hoping it would stop after a while, as if maybe the float was stuck, and that gas flow would free it up, but no such luck today, maybe tomorrow I will try it again, so my question is has anyone deal with this issue, and is there an easier way to fix this? Should I buy a gasket kit before starting this, do I take the carb apart and clean it, if so will I need a kit to put it back together? Not sure what carb is on here, besides the stock one, I have no manual that tells me what it is, XIANGLI UU276M CSHI0E GO4 is all I can find on it, and the letters are real funky, like they were written by hand with an electric scribe. Thanks

By Flesh, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies