Quantcast

Hello to everyone

Bill W

My name is Bill. I own Audio 2000 in Tucson AZ and I'm a Team Joyner dealer here. I stock almost everything they make and I service the cars too. We do turbos, long travel kits and much more. So hello everyone, nice to be here.

Hello Bill rocmoc has spoken highly of you. I was wondering if I could get info on the long travel kit?

Thanks

Todd

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By joynersfuntillitbreaks
      so i just picked up a 2008 1100 trooper and iv ordered a few parts for it now and 99% of what i got fits perfect my issue now is my rear wheel hub is stripped out got a new cv and it fits great but i order 2 different hubs from 2 different places now and they are both wrong the spline opening is to small to fit the factory cv shaft and yes the shaft factory part #s are the same paid 250 for an original new replacement if anyone has anything that works to replace the original hub please point me in the right direction 
    • By WCF
      Hi Joyner Gang
      New to the Joyner group. I'm making long travel for the 1100 Sand viper. I'm trying to make something that will work as well or even better than the RZR Rino etc. At this time the front has 14" travel rear has 16" of travel. Still developing the suspension. comets are welcome. Ask questions and I will get back to the Forum 

?

• By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.
    • By Hunterman22
      View File Hisun Axis 500-700 Service Manual (2020 Version)
      This is the 2020 updated version from the previous 2009 version.  I do not know all the differences.  I do know the 2020 models have throttle body , idle air control valve, & idle control sensor. 
      HS700UTV-4/HS500UTV-4 Hisun Axis 500-700 Service Manual 
      Submitter Hunterman22 Submitted 08/10/2024 Category Hisun