Quantcast

4x4x454

Warranty

Has anyone purchased an extended warranty. If you have was it worth it? I have 5 days left to decide and any input would be very much appreciated thank you.

Was not available when I bought my Trooper. My two cents is I have never had any kind of good luck with an extended warranty. Either no problems so never used or the times I used it I was rejected. I totally have given up on warranties.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I haven't enough problems since my regular warranty ran out to have needed it, I don't have any suggestions for you.Guess I'm neutral on this one. <_<

No Limits Power Sports offers on for $700 for 3 years that covers every thing including labor didn't think that was bad.

I opted out, and didn't think it was worth it. I guess I feel if you ride it hard it is going to break part of playing in the desert or wherever you ride.

We didn't purchase one for the T4 because it wasn't offered to us when we bought the T4. They did offer us one after the original warranty expired but it was alot more than $700. George said that if something breaks he'll just fix it himself.

Being that I ask lots of questions before we buy anything (LOL)How many times has your T2 been in the shop since you got it? Is the extended warranty void if you do any mods or work on the T2 yourself? Be sure to read the fine print.

Cinda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.