Quantcast

CStrike250

Sector 250 - Turf / Street Tires

Anyone have any  opinions or good places to look? 

Stock tires are ripping up grandpa's yard. Kids only use this on flat grass as a small golf cart to get back and forth. Thinking I could find some golf cart tires or something for it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chick Collins
      I need to know if the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking, without rubbing on the tie rod end or anywhere else. 
    • By Chick Collins
      Will the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking?
    • By Steve T
      Has anyone installed a backup alarm on a mule sx. If so is it easy to figure out where to install the switch. 
      I found the directions. It was very easy to install.
      ii_KAF600024.pdf
    • By Ncheek
      I am lookong into getting a utv to use around the hoise and farm, along with some easy trail riding. I won't be going crazy on the trails, but would like to take it into the woods some.

Has anyone had experience with an american sports works Landmaster? I can't afford and really wouldn't want to spend 8,9 or 10 k on a ranger, rhino etc... Is this a good alt?