Quantcast

Hisun 700 UTV Top Speed

JohnBoy

I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!! 

Flanman55 Apprentice

There has to be something wrong. I have had mine to 92kph ( 57mph) for a constant speed. Mind you that was with the stock clutch and I have put in a new one and haven't used it for a while to actually see what the top speed of it is now.  And that 92 kph was pretty quick to get too.  I would say something is wrong with yours.  When we pulled the stock chinese clutch, the plastic slides i think were all broke apart.

• 1 month later...

Have your clutches serviced.

I had the same issue on a 2012 ys700 and found the primary and secondary clutches had never been serviced and were gummed up. clean them up and lube them per spec and you should be flying down the trail in no time.

• 2 months later...

I have the exact same model and I can get it up to 75 - 80 kmh per hour so around 50 mph so something aint right on yours, clean all the jets or better yet just buy a new carb ($79) and try that, there are places with the right cables out there (https://www.vmcchineseparts.com/products/chinese-throttle-cable-95-hisun-500cc-700cc-version-75  this is $19.95) so try those 2 things

I have had mine since 2012, had carb replaced twice and ran amazing for 5 years each time so it is a good machine, just needs some love!!!

good luck

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/20/2021 at 6:13 PM, ANIL SEDALI said:

Hello there. I have the same vehicle. There is a speed limit of 40 km. How did you cancel this limit?

I have the same problem with myUTV  Hisun 700 and the 40 km/h speed limiter.  How can i disconnect this, preferably with a switch. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By todd93
      Hi, all! I. I'm new to the board, hoping someone could help me out! I have a 2020 Hisun Sector 550C that I bought new in 2021. Today, I took some stuff next door to my parents. When I went to leave, I turned on the key, heard the solenoid click, but no lights, no guage activity, no fuel pump, and no starter. 

The battery is good, I checked all the fuses, they are good. Not sure if the relays are good, or even what to look for there. Is it possible that it's maybe a wire? 
      I'm really stumped on this one! Any help would be deeply appreciated! Attached is a pic of the fuse box layout. 

Thanks! 
      Todd 
    • By Greg Kilgore
      I would really like to know what you guys think about this. I'll try not to ramble and make it as clear as I can.

I took this new job with companyX as a fiber splicer a year ago. I have a 45' bucket truck and 10or12 x 8 ft enclosed splice trailer I have to take home. Within the last 6 months all the management in the splice dept left. Now the power/construction management and higher ups are filling in. Just recently we were told travel to our 1st job is not payable even though we are in a company vehicle. 
      We are union so I asked the union business manager about this. His reply was be grateful you were paid travel as long as you were and that you don't have to drive your POV to the job.

Last week I had 50hr total. The job area is 4-4.5 hrs away. My time was reduced to 44.5 hrs since we were told this travel thing on Tuesday of that week. I wasn't hired for this area. I was hired for area a lot closer to home. 

Pay is good. Work is not hard. Insurance is through the union and so far pretty good.
      But I hate the thought of having to work extra just to make a 40hr paycheck. Anyone who has to drive as part of their job knows windshield time is not easy.

Anyway what do you guys think. Should I look for a different job or just suck it up because of the decent pay and health insurance.
    • By rtate1050
      I know that this may be a bit outside the forum , but has anyone had any experience with all terrain wheelchairs ? I live on 5 sandy acres in Florida and am currently wheelchair bound. I have a power wheelchair but it doesn't work very well on my property . I.m looking at one that has rubber treads like a tank . It's pretty expensive so I was wondering if anyone had any experience or knows anything about them before I pulled the trigger.
      I do have aa side-by-side but can't get in and out.
      Thanks , Rich
    • By JimS409
      I picked up this Hisun 700cc for a good deal. no crank no start unit 1900 miles on it. Put a new battery and starter solenoid fired right up but sounded rough some kind of rattle/clunk noise.  Does anyone know what this noise could be? Couldn't get a better video of it running as i don't want to risk doing more damage. Drained the oil it looks good no metal in it. 

445374820_7315077208620291_6073155782020130975_n.mp4  
    • By DLJ
      Have a Hisun 800 it runs for about 35 minutes then stalls. Crank's over but has no spark. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes and it starts and runs again for about 35 minutes. Changed the CDI / ECU controller and still does it.