Quantcast

Hisun 700 UTV Top Speed

JohnBoy

I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!! 

There has to be something wrong. I have had mine to 92kph ( 57mph) for a constant speed. Mind you that was with the stock clutch and I have put in a new one and haven't used it for a while to actually see what the top speed of it is now.  And that 92 kph was pretty quick to get too.  I would say something is wrong with yours.  When we pulled the stock chinese clutch, the plastic slides i think were all broke apart.

• 1 month later...

Have your clutches serviced.

I had the same issue on a 2012 ys700 and found the primary and secondary clutches had never been serviced and were gummed up. clean them up and lube them per spec and you should be flying down the trail in no time.

• 2 months later...

I have the exact same model and I can get it up to 75 - 80 kmh per hour so around 50 mph so something aint right on yours, clean all the jets or better yet just buy a new carb ($79) and try that, there are places with the right cables out there (https://www.vmcchineseparts.com/products/chinese-throttle-cable-95-hisun-500cc-700cc-version-75  this is $19.95) so try those 2 things

I have had mine since 2012, had carb replaced twice and ran amazing for 5 years each time so it is a good machine, just needs some love!!!

good luck

• 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By Fib103182
      I have owned my 2015 Hisun HS700 Crew  for about 3 or 4 months now. I got it used and was supposed to run good but was not put all the back together from a stator upgrade due to previous owner said he was going to out a stereo system on it. Anyway I have worked it much more than I have rode it. I seem to work on it 2 days and ride it for a hour. Me, my wife, and 2 kids (10 and 18) enjoy it but the engine compartment gets so hot. I've replaced the water pump and burped the cooling system and any other thing I could think of to bleed the air out and think its good with no air and water circulating. Fan seems to run fine and be on about all the time. Changed the coolant twice and oil 3 times. I noticed the engine really has nowhere for heat to go because heat rises and no air flow at all. Has anyone had any experience in this area? Any DIY tricks or any advice in removing the heat out of the engine compartment and getting it to a tolerable temperature. Im about to sell it if I can't figure something out and go waste money on a big name brand but I won't have red legs and arm from engine heat burning me and my wife. They machine never acts like its to hot or anything but it feels like it is. Thanks in advance for any and all help. 
    • By johnpeter
      2019 Arctic Cat UTV/Utility WILDCAT XX On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255174885571?

• eManualOnline
    • By Quade
      This is my first UTV and it ran great the first 500 miles. Then it slowly got harder and harder to start. Now I have to keep giving it gas when I first start it for about 1 minute until it will idle by itself. This past weekend I took it on the trail and it died 15 minutes into the ride and lost all spark. I got towed home and tried to see if I had spark the next morning which I did and it started but died 10 minutes later. Anyone have any ideas what I should do or check? Anything would help thank you!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Zero
      So i have a 2011 EFI 700. the SxS will crank right up everytime without any issues. If i let it run or ride it for about 10 mins it will shut off and then it may turn on if i am lucky but most time i have to let it sit for like 3 hours and then it will run again. i have done the following
      -New fuel filter
      -New injector
      -New spark plug
      -New coil pack and plug wire
      -New air filter

Also could i get a grizzly 660 engine and put in it or would it not work.
    • By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!
    • By albert schewe
      my name is albert i have in my shop a hs700utv that im getting no fire to coil i replaced the cdi  and checked the relays and ignition switch out getting power to the cdi but nothing to coil and i didn't find any broken wires. they said that it was running fine and then it just stopped and  wasn't getting any power to the coil  is their another sensor on here that will stop it from firing  i have looked at a wiring diagram but im not seeing  anything different from what i know  i checked the cdi and im getting fire to it but not to coil and this is a second coil no difference  and also this is a delphi cdi 2 port is their any way to check it i know im getting power to the black  plug in cdi  on the # 10 the green and black wire but nothing else the blue and black wire is opposite of it the emergency brake and neutral switch is working  is their a obd II plug for this i found one in back of pickup bed but i cant find a scanner but im not sure if it is one  and im getting power to the stator the threee wires  im at a lost here 
    • By Julie Doeppke
      We bought a Hisun 700 UTV, used. It has an issue when you run it in high. It drives but acts like it is shifting when you get around 35mph. Clutch looks good. Read many articles and not sure transmission or something in rear of UTV. Looking for any advice.     
    • By Lucas Lenartowicz
      We just got a used Hisun utv which burns oil like crazy and needs a diff seal. I'm having a hard time finding parts so far so I was wondering whether two models were the same. Our model is Supermach 700U 2008. Many times the Hisun HS700 shows up when looking for parts. So are the parts between these two models the same? Are the essentially same with different stickers on it? 
      Thanks 
      Lucas