Quantcast

Hi UTV Board – We are seeking input for a survey on UTV ownership and will compensate participants for their time.  I work at a market research firm called EY-Parthenon and we are conducting a survey to better understand trends in the UTV community and how riders think about purchasing, using, and outfitting their UTVs. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and we will compensate those that finish with a $10 gift card, which can be used at many notable retailers (including Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, and Amazon).  All data will be anonymized and aggregated, and survey respondents will not receive any outreach or solicitation after they have completed the survey.

Please note that we are keeping this survey open over the next few days, but we may have to close it earlier depending on how many responses we receive. 

If you are interested in participating in our survey, please click the link here: https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GnBAbbntZiIcVn

@Travis I understand your concern! We gather insights from forums frequently in our research projects, and we have always completed payment for completed responses. Payment usually takes 1-2 weeks to process, but if you have any inquiries prior to starting the survey, feel free to reach out to our email address at <[email protected]>. You can expect a response to your inquiries within a few hours. 

@Alex I checked through the survey data, and it appears that you were removed from the survey before completion because you currently own an ATV and not a UTV. Apologies if I did not make it clear earlier, but we are strictly surveying UTV owners for this survey. Respondents will know if they have completed the survey if they are asked to provide their email address to send the gift card to. Again, any inquiries may be directed to <[email protected]>.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EY-Parthenon UTV Survey said:

@Alex I checked through the survey data, and it appears that you were removed from the survey before completion because you currently own an ATV and not a UTV. Apologies if I did not make it clear earlier, but we are strictly surveying UTV owners for this survey. Respondents will know if they have completed the survey if they are asked to provide their email address to send the gift card to. Again, any inquiries may be directed to <[email protected]>.

No problem, I went through it quickly. You should probably ask that question first.