Quantcast

utvrally

First feedback

I'll be the first one to give you guys some feedback. I like to colors and the fact that it is light in here for the forum controls. Easy to navigate and loads fast. You will obviously just need some members. I'm sure they will come eventually. Simple to use, looking forward to the community. Good luck.

I just joined and as I had a UTV that didn't have it's own section, I made a request and it was granted. Thanks (or as we say where I'm from, on yar mate)utv board, that shows us all you are pro-active.

Cheers Mike :):):)

I really like the way the forum is laid out and its very easy to use. Thank-you for adding an area for Joyner!

Cinda :P

Thank you all for the feedback! We will adjust this place as needed by the requets and feedback of our members. Spread the word, and welcome aboard to all of you that are new! I'm excited to see the participation!

Thanks for the trooper section, it's so nice to not have fan boys bashing each other.

fan boy, thinks his brand is the only one and others are junk.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alejandro Arguello
      I just went once to do some mudding and loved it.
      Looking around and the only utv for 4 i could find in my price range was a joyner.
      None of the people that were there had joyners. And when i asked why all they could say is that bc its chinese and not good.
      Well none of them have ever owned one so how could they tell its junk?
      So can anyone tell me if its worth buying a joyner or save more and buy a different utv?
      Thank you
    • By Mikey
      Does anybody know where to get one of these bulbs? 
      It is the one that lights up when the park brake is applied. Same as the one that lights up when the engine is over temperature.
      I have checked several places locally without success.
      Thanks, Mike

• By Travis
      Put some new headlights on my Mule!! L.E.D  lights,  i did my homework before buying them, they draw the exact same amount of power as the OEM, but are way brighter. i can see alot better now!
       Pictures soon.
       So if anyone is interested in some used but still working Kawasaki MULE 550  headlights, $15 each and they're yours!! or i'll keep them for the tractor or something...
    • By Legless
      Unusual topic, I guess.
      I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule.
      I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got.
      Any thoughts?
      Thanks.
      KC
    • By Poriggity
      Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks
      Scott