Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

utvrally

First feedback

6 posts in this topic

I'll be the first one to give you guys some feedback. I like to colors and the fact that it is light in here for the forum controls. Easy to navigate and loads fast. You will obviously just need some members. I'm sure they will come eventually. Simple to use, looking forward to the community. Good luck.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I just joined and as I had a UTV that didn't have it's own section, I made a request and it was granted. Thanks (or as we say where I'm from, on yar mate)utv board, that shows us all you are pro-active.

Cheers Mike :):):)

I really like the way the forum is laid out and its very easy to use. Thank-you for adding an area for Joyner!

Cinda :P

I will also thank you for the Joyner section. Very nice FORUM I am sure it will soon be very busy.

Thank you all for the feedback! We will adjust this place as needed by the requets and feedback of our members. Spread the word, and welcome aboard to all of you that are new! I'm excited to see the participation!

Thanks for the trooper section, it's so nice to not have fan boys bashing each other.

fan boy, thinks his brand is the only one and others are junk.