Quantcast

Are you part of another UTV Forum?

I started with Arizona Riding a long time ago and left because all it seemed to be was a Joyner bash place and lots of useless arguing which is part of the reason I delete useless arguments here and push hard to keep things friendly and pleasant. I also check JoynerForum.com occasionally.

I started with Arizona Riding a long time ago and left because all it seemed to be was a Joyner bash place and lots of useless arguing which is part of the reason I delete useless arguments here and push hard to keep things friendly and pleasant. I also check JoynerForum.com occasionally.

Kinarfi, it's strangely quite over on RA now most of us old Joyner members their post here or on Joyner Forum. The UTV section does not get hit for days on end. I think all the crap that went on was because they saw a threat because they recognise a good Side X Side when they see one. Now the Rhino has turned into a Killing machine, the Prowler 951cc has bigger problems than the Trooper had to deal with the and the RZR has had multiple issues, those bullies are now busy wrenching and not typing. Life's sweet, what goes around comes around. I think the only one to come out of all that was rocmoc, who always held his head high, didn't defend by putting the boot in(like me) because he recognised the fact that "it's all about getting out there and doing it, in whatever you drive".

So Admin, for me it's here and Joyner Forums with the occasional look at RA.

Cheers Mike.

Thanks for replying everyone. Riding Arizona.com looks similar to Mudbog.net and they use a different forum software...called vbulletin, which we're using over at autoverve.com

So I was just curious what other forums are using and such.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Heidi Wilmoth
      You will quickly see that I am new to this and don't quite know how to pose this question. I gave myself a Coleman 400 UTV for my 65th  birthday a month ago."To Yaya: From Yaya" I've noticed a couple issues. First, as I drive around our acreage, sometimes it just putters, almost sounds like it's going to turn off. The other issue is the lights on the dashboard that correspond with forward, neutral and reverse don't match up to the actual gear. Sometimes it does but most of the time it doesn't. What I mean is that when I put it in forward to drive, the reverse light will be on the dashboard light. Sometimes it will be the forward light. When I put it in Neutral, sometimes the light on the dashboard /N lights up and sometimes it doesn't. Lastly the gas gauge does not register. Although the tank is almost full, it shows E / Empty.
    • By Rey Ximenes
      OK, here's the mystery of the day. I was using the UTV the other day and the idiot light came on that said it was overheating. I immediately shut down and checked the coolant. No coolant! I refilled the overflow reservoir and the radiator and all was fine. 2 days later the light is on again. I rechecked the radiator and it was again empty? Bone dry? Now, here's the weird part, There is no coolant anywhere on the floor below the vehicle. I can't even see any on the frame. I have it up on the lift and am getting ready to start tearing into the bottom "skid plate" to see if the leak is in the hoses there. Any suggestions as to where to start? I have yet to begin and I am already baffled!
    • By johnpeter
      2018 UTV 4x4 4-passenger Oreion Reeper4 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/275635288343?

• By utvwolfpack
      We have cages in stock ready to go!
      2 and 4 seat options
      Made locally in Orange County.
      Polaris Rzr, Can AM X3 and Yamaha YXZ
      Raw and Powder Coated Options Available
      Can add whip tabs, lightbar tabs etc
      Optional Roof rack, glass windshield, tire carrier etc

Call us today at 714-694-3797.
      UTVwolfpack.com

Competitive Prices, In stock parts!
      Don't wait weeks or months for the other guys!

• By XpressP3
      Had to replace the camshaft and exhaust valve rocker arm due to abnormal wear. The cam lobe was ground nearly completely off!
      Now I have a no start.

The only service manual I've been able to find for this is the HS 500-700 edition. This manual shows a split head with 5 valves. Mine is 2 valves with a machined 1 piece head. The HS400 head looks the same. The problem is that neither of these give an accurate description of how to set up the timing after a cam replacement.
      I watched the video that is posted on this site but that is for the split (2 piece) head. 
      I have attached a picture of how I lined up the timing marks. What have I done wrong?
      Timing gear, all marks to top. Crank (thru armature peep hole) is there. 3rd line, top center but it doesn't sound like I have decompression.
      In fact, my go round put me at least 2, maybe 3 links off (early) and I actually thought it was going to run. I could hear the motor pop but wouldn't fire and run. After I readjusted the chain I get no indication of any fire and sounds like no decompresion. ??

• Gallery Images