Quantcast

Kinarfi

Pinned Topics

We have a lot of pinned topics, in an effort to clean things up, do you think some of them should be deleted?

Please specify if you think so.

I plan to delete this thread after your comments.

Kinarfi

We have a lot of pinned topics, in an effort to clean things up, do you think some of them should be deleted?

Please specify if you think so.

I plan to delete this thread after your comments.

Kinarfi

Is this a pinned topic or are they somewhere else?

not sure what you're asking here, this one is not pinned

Ok, I'm pretty new at forums, could you tell me where to find the pinned ones?

Ok, I'm pretty new at forums, could you tell me where to find the pinned ones?

You said you found them in your PM, they are always the first several posts and they don't drop down as new posts show up so they are alway there and get pinned because they are considered important.

Kinarfi

You said you found them in your PM, they are always the first several posts and they don't drop down as new posts show up so they are alway there and get pinned because they are considered important.

Kinarfi

I know I am new, but I like them right where they are at. It were the pinned topics, and the knowledgeable member, that attracted me to the site. Whatever you do don't delete any of the informational stuff on this forum. The simplest thing might be common knowledge to some, but will be helpful to newbies like me.

I think they are great. Unless it would take less space to put it all in one folder; they're good where they are. They have been a real help

Admin knows we value the info and space is provided. Those topics, pinned, have been up for a couple of years. Only if there is a accidental failure would we lose the info and that is why a few of us keep printed copies. We have 99% of the info at all times in printed form as backup just in case.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris Rzr 1000 XP4 Built Clean Lifted, Stereo, ALL CUSTOM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Polaris-Rzr-1000-XP4-Built-Clean-Lifted-Stereo-ALL-CUSTOM/303625555737?

• By 2-8
      There have been so many forum members waiting for the end of the stop sale and the homecoming of their Mules I wanted us to celebrate it "finally" starting to come to an end.
      I thought it would be fun to have a place to share photographs and info on our new arrivals. 
      Please post a photo and any information you would care to share about accessories, etc.
      I would love to start things off but alas,  my Mule is still stuck in Stop Sale Purgatory.  Lol!
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Hey Everyone, I’ve created a few other threads and a bit disappointed at the limited responses the forums seem to get. So rather than asking about an engine swap i’d like to share some information with others here in an effort to generate some discussion!
      So i’ve done much research on engine swaps for my 800cc buggy, and my ideal swap would be a suzuki swift gti engine, however they seem to be rare and very expensive if you can ever locate one. The only ones i’ve seen are going for $3500+ which is completely rediculaous becuase the purpose of an engine swap should be to get an inexpensive engine that parts are available for, the suzuki swift is neither.
      So in my research, i’m specifically looking for a naturally aspirated lightweight aluminum engine that produces “acceptable” power. Far as I can tell such a thing rarely exists in the US, which is probably why the G13b engines are so redicualously overpriced.
      What I have found, and present to you is a  Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2L It’s an all aluminium, lightweight 3 cylinder NA engine that’s producing 74HP and 74ft lbs torque. Not crazy power numbers I know, BUT for an NA 170lb readily available, AND cheap engine those are not bad in its stock form. Certainly those of you looking to get a little crazier than I can drop a turbo in and up those base numbers. 
      Far as I can tell in my research No one has done this engine swap to date, so I suppose I will have to go fist... I am not quite ready to take on a project of this magnitude but will likely make this my winter/spring project and hope to have it completed by early/late spring next year.
      I will of course document the install and process once it gets under way. In the meantime please feel free to use this thread to discuss other possible engine swap projects or ideas for such! I love me some buggy action and can’t wait to get this swap underway.
    • By Travis
      Could I use PB blaster  to clean off a cylinder head, Im fresh outta brake cleaner. (Hey, I Had to start the pile on fire somehow    )
      THX!
    • By silverbullet
      Thank you for the question.
      This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.
      On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote: