Quantcast

Yesterday we had a storm an got 16" of the white stuff. I was driving

around to get to my back yard and could not see where the road

was or where the ditch was and needless to say I missed the

road and drove in to the ditch. Boy did I think I was stuck.

My Suburban has 5" of lift and 33x12.50 BFG ATs and I tried to

back out and went no where so I just stood on it and I was

pushing snow up over the front bumper which is over 36" off

the ground. I was amazed but I made it 100 yards to my driveway and got out of the ditch. Man I love that truck.

I see you have really been getting hammered.We had some, but is gone now, up to 50 today, but they say more cold & snow on the way..

Yesterday we had a storm an got 16" of the white stuff. I was driving

around to get to my back yard and could not see where the road

was or where the ditch was and needless to say I missed the

road and drove in to the ditch. Boy did I think I was stuck.

My Suburban has 5" of lift and 33x12.50 BFG ATs and I tried to

back out and went no where so I just stood on it and I was

pushing snow up over the front bumper which is over 36" off

the ground. I was amazed but I made it 100 yards to my driveway and got out of the ditch. Man I love that truck.

We got a big snow storm last night 1" and I'm still whining about it.16" would shut down louisville for a week

We got a big snow storm last night 1" and I'm still whining about it.16" would shut down louisville for a week

you guys think you have it bad,I had to do some work outside today.Blue sky and 80+ degrees.(LOL)

We are only 76 degrees today. We are suppose to cool down to 67-68 Thursday our normal Dec. temp. Sure glad it has been so nice as I finished the Toyhauler suspension today.

rocmoc n AZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brando hart
      Please help, About to buy a new 2020 mule 700 MX. For driving back to my cottage which is only accessible by a 5 km off-road trail. My parents currently have a 2010 teyrx which does the job for a joke. The trail is fairly smooth -1 big rock Rock section that you have to climb. A big  rtv 1100 Kabota does it no problem as well. 
      I am looking into the mule because of its bench seat. One of my dogs cannot run in front because they’ve had a hip replacement. she also has anxiety and is not fare well on the teyrx. We think mainly because she can’t get comfortable because of the centre consul. We were thinking because of the mules bench seat she would be able to sit comfortably between me and my wife.
      my concern is the mules off-road capability. Do they fare pretty well in the woods/decently smooth ride?
      I also plan to do yardwork and plough my driveway with this mule MX. I love the size of it as well, Because it will be easy to store in my shed plus tow behind in my SUV.
      please let me know what it’s like in the woods/snow (in Nova Scotia we mainly only have 5inchs Of snow fall on the ground at a time)
      please help, me with Determining its off-road capabilities. determining it’s off-road capabilities and keep In mind the trail is in good condition. Also my 700 Yamaha raptor, and 400ex use to do the trail amazing. To give an idea that the trail of pretty good.
    • By johnpeter
      2017 POLARIS RZR 900S (WHITE LIGHTNING) (4X4) On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-POLARIS-RZR-900S-WHITE-LIGHTNING-4X4-794-MILES/174458710549?

• By Trackrun
      Can anyone help me locate the back up siren?  It is so loud it really hurts my ears.  I'd like to be able to disable the noise or at least muffle it.
    • By GDS
      I have just purchased a 07 3010 Mule. It has high hours at 1900 but has been well taken care of. It seems to run well but just a bit weak. Every now and then I hear a clinging sound that may be a ignition spark to ground but I can't seem to find it. It will not do it when I'm looking. Also the back plug is showing its rich. It is black in no time where the front is a lite brown. 
      I did find it had the wrong plugs so I changed them, but no help. 
      As I have just got this I was wondering what do I need to look at as far as simple mods or weak points. 
      Thanks for your help
    • By strike250
      Hello to all. I have been swamped with phone calls and emails about products and information on the Strike and Sector 250. So, I have decided to return in a limited capacity. I have re opened the website for the Hisun products. I have listed a lot of helpful tips and tricks. I have also listed where you can purchase the products and more information for free. I am doing this as I still have fun with our own personal Hisun and I want other parents out there to continue to enjoy this little machine and with my help, everyone will have a blast on them.  I still have a few items in stock such as lift kits and some other items, but for the most part, I have listed the part numbers and where to get them online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. www.warriorsoffroad.com is the link to the site, there you will find things like a free service manual, guides, tips and more. There is a free download section with lots of files. There is also a list of items that are the most asked for with information on them.
      Matt