Quantcast

leenanj

Merry Christmas

Just stopping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I see by scanning the messages that the same old crowd is still here but has

dwindled considerably.

I still have my RZR and have racked up a lot of hours and miles on it,

especially with the Search & Rescue team and just joy riding.

My friend just took delivery of the new Can-Am Commander side by side.

It is an awesome machine and talk about fast, it leaves my RZR in the dust. LOL

I still like the small foot print of the RZR however for getting into tight places

and being light I stay on top the snow instead of digging in so I still

manage to stay in front of him most of the time. haha

Everyone take care and ride safe for 2011.

-Jimmy

Just stopping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I see by scanning the messages that the same old crowd is still here but has

dwindled considerably.

I still have my RZR and have racked up a lot of hours and miles on it,

especially with the Search & Rescue team and just joy riding.

My friend just took delivery of the new Can-Am Commander side by side.

It is an awesome machine and talk about fast, it leaves my RZR in the dust. LOL

I still like the small foot print of the RZR however for getting into tight places

and being light I stay on top the snow instead of digging in so I still

manage to stay in front of him most of the time. haha

Everyone take care and ride safe for 2011.

-Jimmy

Jimmy,

Same to you and all the others.Glad to hear you still enjoy your RZR.Hope everyone has a safe Holiday as well.

To my old mate Jimmy, a very happy Christmas and New Year to you too. Keep up the good work with your search & rescue team. Great that you can add to your community in this way and good to see you are still enjoying your RZR. The Joyner Trooper still dominates here and has grown beyond belief with new Trooper and Renegade owners signing up all the time. These guys are like family and UTV Boards is like a drug. Don’t be a stranger, we need more people for the other UTV threads and would love to see Polaris gain a foothold on UTV Boards too. Even if it is you just posting to start with, it would be sure to grow with the popularity and strength of the Polaris brand. Regardless, it would be nice to hear from you more often. Take care and hope you and your family has a great Xmas.

Cheers Mike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Happy Birthday AMERICA!

Happy Independence day!! HAPPY 231ST America! GOD BLESS THE USA!

By Travis, in General Discussion - Anything

• 7 replies
    • Christmas gift : hex auto parts rear axles ??

My husband has a 2009 Kawasaki 4010 Mule 4x4. He really loves it.In my eyes,he is the best rider.
      Yesterday,he told us it's time for an axle upgrade as there is a clicking noise from the front left axle while turning and accelerating. Bad.....
      I see,,,Christmas is coming up soon, many stores are on pre-Christmas sales,why not give him a surprise and send him a replacement axle as a gift ? I have been seriously considering the hex auto parts axles .https://www.hexautoparts.com/front-left-right-cv-shaft-joint-axles-set-for-kawasaki-mule-2510-3010-4010-4x4.html
      But most reviews of hexautoparts.com stated " great price " "arrived on time " etc ,but noting about the longevity or durability. Does anyone have any experience with the hex auto parts axles ? What do y'all think ?
      Thank you in advance.

By Nathan Renner, in General Discussion - Anything

• 1 reply
    • Hello UTV crowd!!

Hello all.  A note to introduce myself,  I'm at 40 something-year-old guy living in (Prince George )  British Columbia Canada,   As far as I can remember I have been a motorsports enthusiast.  I bought the first model year of the Rhino when it was released ( is gone now, which I regret selling ) have a Ranger 700XP decked for hunting with lift and 30" Swamp Litres, full heated cab, enough lumens to start a forest fire, and many other mods.  I have a 2016 RZR XP 1000 and just picked up from a friend a 2009 Joyner 1100 Trooper.   This Trooper is a unique rig.  it only has 120m mile son it but has sat in the weather so long it looks kinda crappy.  In fact, the tires are still "sharp" with the little "tits" still on in many places but are no good and won't hold air bc they are sun checked so bad.   At any rate, this is going to be my project rig for this winter.   I joined last Saturday bc I was curious to see what you guys were doing with your Joyners, as I want to put on a Turbo this winter.  As such, I scoured this forum to see if there was a "go-to-kit"  for the Joyner.  I couldn't  really seem to find a consensus.     Can you guys recommend a turbo kit for me?!  It doesn't have to be intercooled , (it is bloody cold up here LOL) as we don't run in 100-degree temperatures,.  Maybe 75 or 80 during the summer. and in the 30's and 40's in spring and fall.  I don't want to run race or AV gas, just good quality premium, so I'm guessing that means I'm going to be looking for a kit in the 5 to 6 lbs. of boost range.   All thought and comments would be great;y appreciated. I'd like to be able to d0o it myself( I'm probably slightly better than average on the tools, but by no means, an expert -with fabricating being my main weakness)),  I own a Powersports store in Kamloops,  BC called  Outlawmotorsports.ca  (Polaris /Yamaha dealership)  so I  have great techs if I need them but there is something to be said about doing the project yourself.  \ Thanks guys, looking forward to being part of this forum.      

By Lonestar, in New Members Area

• 1 reply
    • Happy 30th MULE!!

Evolved from a simple napkin sketch to a purpose built two-seat utility vehicle, Kawasaki revolutionized the side-x-side (SxS) utility vehicle segment with the introduction of the MULE 1000, 30 years ago. Kawasaki saw a need in the market that was being underserved by the ATV segment, which generated the idea for a two-seat, four wheel utility vehicle. It took nearly seven years of development by Kawasaki’s Research and Development team to bring the first MULE 1000 SxS to production in 1988. The design team worked through a variety of engines and designs, to meet the needs of the ranchers and farmers eventually incorporating a 454cc liquid-cooled parallel twin, which was taken from its cruiser lineup. The engine was large enough to support the 500lb carrying capacity and two riders, and quiet enough not to scare animals out on the farm, according to the company. Codenamed “Pony” by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, LTD in Japan, a production name was needed for the new utility vehicle. The advertising agency for Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. at the time, Bozell Advertising, pitched using the acronym Multi-Use Light Equipment or MULE for the new SxS line – thus the MULE was born. Today, the MULE has evolved with the inclusion of four-wheel drive, locking differentials and other advanced features. But at the heart of every MULE (which are assembled in Lincoln, Neb.) is the company’s original 30-year old SxS in a growing powersports category.

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
      • 0 replies