Quantcast

So whats the story on the new Joyner USA Distributer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agree, it is a start!

Hey all!

Garth here.

I am no longer with Joyner USA. I won't go into detail here publicly, but you can reach me at [email protected]

Remember. No Limits/Bob Leucke in Texas has spent a great deal of time and money on the Joyner brand. Please give him your support.

If you need parts, I will try to help locate what you need.

Take care!

Garth

Hey all!

Garth here.

I am no longer with Joyner USA. I won't go into detail here publicly, but you can reach me at [email protected]

Remember. No Limits/Bob Leucke in Texas has spent a great deal of time and money on the Joyner brand. Please give him your support.

If you need parts, I will try to help locate what you need.

Take care!

Garth

Here we go again,another flop??? guess all we we will get is lip service.

Here we go again,another flop??? guess all we we will get is lip service.

Ditto on your feelings Rick. There has to be a reason why everyone is bailing, yet no one will explain why. Mike, & now Garth have been very vague. Not saying they have to explain anything about their personal lives, that is their business. But, I am sure there is much more they can share with us that would be of interest to us.

Mike & Garth care to throw us a bone?

A line comes to mind,

Turn out the lights, the party is over!

We will still play with what we have so another line is

And the band played on!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I guess another line could be,"It aint over till the fat lady sings".Well shes warming up in the wings...

I’m not going into it, other to say that the problem is not the USA Distributors. No blame can be pointed at them period. Joyner USA is closing. http://buggynews.com/joyner-usa-t27744-60.html Garth Livermore said in this post that he won't go into detail publicly & he doesn’t want to come off as a "sour grapes" kind of guy. Well I don’t hold those qualities and like nothing more than getting my own back. I not going to now, but maybe sometime in the future.

What I will say is, Ken Morris, Garth Livermore and Joyner USA can hold their heads up high, they haven’t failed you, the Joyner manufactures have.

Mike.

I’m not going into it, other to say that the problem is not the USA Distributors. No blame can be pointed at them period. Joyner USA is closing. http://buggynews.com/joyner-usa-t27744-60.html Garth Livermore said in this post that he won't go into detail publicly & he doesn’t want to come off as a "sour grapes" kind of guy. Well I don’t hold those qualities and like nothing more than getting my own back. I not going to now, but maybe sometime in the future.

What I will say is, Ken Morris, Garth Livermore and Joyner USA can hold their heads up high, they haven’t failed you, the Joyner manufactures have.

Mike.

Hi Mike, Why cant they all just get along and make this work??? I am sure that they all have alot invested in time and money !!! I didnt have much hope in them, but I did wish that it would of all come together and worked out !!!

Stevozz

Stev, I can only speak for myself, not for Joyner USA or Garth. I got sent the wrong parts again by the manufactures and they would not do the right thing by it. I told them I won't pay for their mistakes any more. They have cost me over the years and told them that I would have nothing more to do with them.

Joyner in the States and Canada will continue through No Limits and Mudslingers. The parts are in stock now. The new 2011 Trooper will be night and day compared to the old model as will the Renegade. I can say that parts WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM.

Support the guys that are still part of the Joyner family. From what I can tell so far, that’s No Limits, Silverbullet, Mudslingers and guys like Tim from Thin Air Powersports. Tim is a member on UTV Boards (Anylizer) and for the last two years, he’s worked behind closed doors securing Joyner parts for his customers. Look after these guys, because they have worked hard for you, the Joyner owners. I believe No Limits and Mudslingers will be the distributors and will supply Joyner dealers with vehicles and parts, plus sell direct to the public.

Thanks Mike.

Stev, I can only speak for myself, not for Joyner USA or Garth. I got sent the wrong parts again by the manufactures and they would not do the right thing by it. I told them I won't pay for their mistakes any more. They have cost me over the years and told them that I would have nothing more to do with them.

Joyner in the States and Canada will continue through No Limits and Mudslingers. The parts are in stock now. The new 2011 Trooper will be night and day compared to the old model as will the Renegade. I can say that parts WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM.

Support the guys that are still part of the Joyner family. From what I can tell so far, that’s No Limits, Silverbullet, Mudslingers and guys like Tim from Thin Air Powersports. Tim is a member on UTV Boards (Anylizer) and for the last two years, he’s worked behind closed doors securing Joyner parts for his customers. Look after these guys, because they have worked hard for you, the Joyner owners. I believe No Limits and Mudslingers will be the distributors and will supply Joyner dealers with vehicles and parts, plus sell direct to the public.

Thanks Mike.

Hi Mike, Thanks for the info Mike, and again goodluck to you and keep intouch!!! and yes I will buy from them.

Thanks Stevozz