Quantcast

Where NEXT !

rocmoc

• 4 months later...

Lived in Michigan, California, North Carolina, Georgia and now in southwestern Utah. Found the perfect spot for my wife and I. Winters are real miid with daytimes usually in mid 40s to 50s for only about 3 or 4 weeks. Spring and Fall are perfect. Middle of summer can get 100 to 110 but with dry heat your actually comfortable in the shade. This only last for about 5 to 6 weeks and summer nites are great. Can mountain bike year around. Can trail ride year around. Good people and endless neat places to explore. Can't think of another place I would like as much. Before we retired here, toured the south east coast, Florida, gulf coast and on up thru Navada up to Salt Lake City looking for a place t retire. At first didn't like this area when we heard of the 110 degree temps but soon found out that 110 degrees here is much better then 90 in Georgia with the humidity. Fell in love with what this area has to offer. Not moving.

Lenny

Lived in Michigan, California, North Carolina, Georgia and now in southwestern Utah. Found the perfect spot for my wife and I. Winters are real miid with daytimes usually in mid 40s to 50s for only about 3 or 4 weeks. Spring and Fall are perfect. Middle of summer can get 100 to 110 but with dry heat your actually comfortable in the shade. This only last for about 5 to 6 weeks and summer nites are great. Can mountain bike year around. Can trail ride year around. Good people and endless neat places to explore. Can't think of another place I would like as much. Before we retired here, toured the south east coast, Florida, gulf coast and on up thru Navada up to Salt Lake City looking for a place t retire. At first didn't like this area when we heard of the 110 degree temps but soon found out that 110 degrees here is much better then 90 in Georgia with the humidity. Fell in love with what this area has to offer. Not moving.

Lenny

On second thought i changed my mind. I want to move right next door to Lenny. With weather like that how could i not want to.(of course his shop and knowledge of my trooper had no bearing on that decision)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.