Quantcast

Arizona

rocmoc

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lbnelms
      Grease fitting locations axis  500
    • By Rustynutzz
      I was wondering if anyone has plated one of these machines in any state.  I'm in FL and am going to try to plate my T-Boss 550x Golf.  Talked to a State Trooper who said it's absolutely plateable the way it sits and also talked to my insurance company and they said the same.  I'm not sure what they will consider this type of machine, a golf cart or low speed vehicle.  Their are different stipulations for both.  I'll keep this thread updated once I get an inspection.

• By Bricklayer
      .Hi I'm new to UTV Board,  used to be a member of a rhinoclones forum that changed its domain to something like UTV board...
      Is this the same forum? 
      I had a hisun 700 now have a rhino 660. 

Thanks!
      John
    • By Jarrad
      Hello all my old friends, it has been awhile since I have talked to anyone from here. How are things going in the joyner world?
    • By Jarrettj88
      Can someone send me pics of both the plus that come from the computer. And one of the contact box that's beside the computer. I have 2 grey wires that have been pulled out. And my buggy won't get any power to the coil and the fuel pump don't run. My email is [email protected] it won't let me post a pic on here for some reason. Thanks