Quantcast

nocturnalsixer

my trooper doing donuts video

Just thought i'd share my video with you guys

Its bone stock expect for exhaust mod it was done with rear end locked.

I'm trashing my tires to get new outlaw radial on

It must be something to do with all the flat land, come get cured in the mountains of Utah :lol:

Lol its actually mostly rolling hills around here but yeah no atv park want the trooper anywhere near there, i learned the hard way. I love going mudding and crawling and trails all that fun stuff

But i do really want to come out to Colorado and Utah to explore the parks, and trails also possibly Tuttle park, KS it just take lot of convincing my wife to agree to the trip and come along as well.

When i mentioned Utah to her she said "YOU ARE NUTS, We drive all way out there to just drive your buggy there?"

Lol

I grew up in Kansas which is the closest thing you will find next to Iowa. There is no comparison of the mid-west to Utah. Ya got to go. Ya go once and you WILL return for more. Come to the Jamboree which I think is going to be in Southern Utah next. Then your wife will have someone to enjoy the time in UTAH with besides her big kid & she may come away with a different view of taking the Toy to UTAH. At least get to the West side of the Rockies. A whole different world and it isn't FLAT, LOL!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Kinarfi,

Thanks for the opportunity to show my wife the pictures she's convinced now haha pictures speak thousand words.

Ill have to figure out if i can come for jamboree when would that be?

Rocmoc, i have lots of family members in Kansas and Missouri and yes Kansas is almost same except Kansas got more pastures we got more crop fields.

I have been to salt lake city once but that was only dropping off a semi truck trailer back about 2001 i didn't get to do anything at all down there but its amazing there especially the thick fog in the morning i love good fog! We get lot of fog here too

O yeah world is flat! If we sail to the end of the world we will simply fall off the world into abyss of nothingness I'm glad we don't live in that age!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The worlds largest 4x4 event (Jeep Safari) is held in Moab. It is because it is simply the most amazing terrain in the world you can put

rubber to. Need I mention the scenery?

I'd loved to go to moab I'm not sure what tires would work there. I'm planning on getting outlaw radials for around here

When is the event? I still gotta rebuild my truck engine as well (toy hauler)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Rear right tire blew out going down the gravel road the other day, tried plugging it, but it was on the sidewall and it kept tearing down the sidewall, (rear tires are probably 10 years old, at least), so i called the dealership here in town since  i knew they keep tires in stock.
      Employee:"thank you for calling pro powersports how can i help you"
      Me:"i need to check on a price for a rear tire, 01 mule 550 KAF300C5, tire size is 22x11-10"
      Employee"alright, hang on one sec"
      Me:"okay"
      Employee "$237 for 1 tire"
      Me :"thank you sir"
      *click*
      I found single tires on ebay and amazon and RM atv etc for about $70 or $80 shipping not included, so i ordered this set off amazon,
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08572QZKZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      supposed to  be here Tuesday,  I'll be sure to keep this thread updated  on how the tires do so maybe if someone else wants try this $50 a tire deal.
    • By cliffyk
      I recently acquired a new 2020 Coleman Outfitter 400 and overall am quite pleased with it. I had the "too be expected" loose bolts (first thing I checked), all related to the final assembly conducted by the pimple-faced kid "mechanic" at Tractor Supply.--the bolts in the upper driver's side roll bar joint were just hand tight, as were those of the upper seat belt anchors--but other than that it had been pretty well assembled.
      The included owner's manual  is not current; it speaks of using the choke to cold-start the motor (it's EFI, no choke),  and shows the ignition and lighting switches as dash-mounted when in fact they are on the steering column. It also direct you to remove the seat to change the spark plug--except that on this revision the cylinder tilts rearward and the cylinder head in found beneath the dump bed. Other maintenance tasks are similarly ill-described and it is generally useless.
      I did find the exhaust note to be a bit strident and devised the following to tone it down a bit. I used one of those inexpensive 1" NPT female inlet B&S "muffin" mufflers that have been around for decades, and a steel 1" EMT to steel box adapters that have been available for a like time:

1" EMT has an outside diameter of 29.5 mm, the tailpipe extension on the beast is 28 mm O.D.--so I use a partially overlapped  cylindrical shim spacer of 28 ga. (0.47 mm) galvanized sheet metal to fit the EMT adapter to the tailpipe . Bedded well in muffler putty the single set screw on the adapter mounted it up quite firmly.On my first ride I found the motor to feel and sound a bit constipated--so i drilled out the 106 1/8" holes in the faced of the muffin to 9/64". This is a 26.5% increase in area [(9/64)^2 / (1/8)^2 = 1.2656]

That made the difference needed to restore proper flow without making it too loud again:It

is arguably not a pretty as some of the $100+ aftermarket alternative, but at $15 for the muffler and adapter it better fits my budget.Make sure you get the genuine B&S part (# 392989) as the 3rd party clones lack an inner baffle that makes them inherently louder than the B&S piece.

FWIW--I  also  removed the front anti-roll bar--and have found little to no adverse effect on handling (and arguably some positive effect)--it also got rid of an annoying  rattle from the low-quality driver's side roll bar tie-rod end. Put in an iridium spark plug too...

• By AshUoB
      Hello everyone,
      I am a mechanical engineering student who is trying to design a UTV to be used by maintenance workers around parks and university campuses. One of our unique selling points was that the rear cargo area would be modular so it can be swapped out for different "rear modules". For example, it could just be cargo hold but also a cage, refrigeration, more passenger seats or carrying woodchip etc.
      What would be an easy way of detaching the different rear modules and swapping with a new one? A way of securing it to the frame but also allowing it to be removed with ease. From what I've seen, most UTV bodies are directly bolted to the frame.
      Thank you for reading.
      Ash
    • By Beardy13
      Has anyone ever installed a exhaust silencer on there Landmaster? I recently retired from the military and having a lot more time to deer hunt and want something to quite my utv’s exhaust so it’s not so loud going up the mountain. Thanks!