Quantcast

front wheels

dedub

Dang, you got a strict trail width restriction! +1" total width is a game changer? What about the rears, did you make them narrower or decrease backspacing to fit on the trail? I thought the way they were setup from stock the rear sat wider..... or maybe that was my oversized tires squeezed onto the stock rims.

the wheels that came on mine it's 64" wide. i have some steel car wheels that are heavy that makes it 60" wide. the trails we ride in KY. ARE MARKED 58" LIMET. i can get through at 60" and it rubes both sides in some places an hangs on edge of big cliffs some places so yes it matters. front end spindels are wider then back.

Dang, you got a strict trail width restriction! +1" total width is a game changer? What about the rears, did you make them narrower or decrease backspacing to fit on the trail? I thought the way they were setup from stock the rear sat wider..... or maybe that was my oversized tires squeezed onto the stock rims.

the wheels that came on mine it's 64" wide. i have some steel car wheels that are heavy that makes it 60" wide. the trails we ride in KY. ARE MARKED 58" LIMET. i can get through at 60" and it rubes both sides in some places an hangs on edge of big cliffs some places so yes it matters. front end spindels are wider then back.

U got t2 through that narrow gates!? Ill like to know how too because gates here are also 58-60" and wouldn't accept anything wider

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What car did your wheels come off of? Wish I had some advice, but I don't?

Yes I do, My son has an RZR4 and the trailer he is using is too narrow for it, so he runs a ratchet tie down strap from A arm to A arm and cranks it up so that it is narrower and rides higher, perhaps you can try the same for areas that need to be narrow.

What car did your wheels come off of? Wish I had some advice, but I don't?

Yes I do, My son has an RZR4 and the trailer he is using is too narrow for it, so he runs a ratchet tie down strap from A arm to A arm and cranks it up so that it is narrower and rides higher, perhaps you can try the same for areas that need to be narrow.

older mitsubichi car wheels from junk yard

Haha if I don't fit I just find a way around

not were we ride theres not rume to turn around you will back up for a mile or two if lucky. some times you can't make the corners going backwards the front wheels fall over the edgeh half to winch back over to get around corners. pretty tight.

hey plumber going their riden march 21. you whoun't to go. we go to willey beagley camp grounds an ride dainel boone forstry

Hey Dave it's so hard for me to plan something I'll let you know when it gets closer. I need to go it's been awhile since I been riding.Is it a 60" wide restriction my trooper is 64" wide

Hey Dave it's so hard for me to plan something I'll let you know when it gets closer. I need to go it's been awhile since I been riding.Is it a 60" wide restriction my trooper is 64" wide

they been maken them wider a lot of rzrs been going their you'll make it tight in spots.