Quantcast

Joyner Chery Motors of Hong Kong

silverbullet

Silverbullet

Hello i have some good news for UTV BOARD members we have made a deal with Chery Motors of Hong Kong.We can give you Members a 20% discount on all original Chery Motor Parts.These parts are original Chery parts.Not Joyner but Chery parts.Please make sure you let us know you are a UTV Board Member.We will carry all motor parts for the 1100cc & 800cc Motors.Also Chery motor parts for other company's including Renli, Reeper, John Deere 825I motors.Also the 650 Spider and Commando motor parts 2 cylinder motors.We can get complete Motors, Transmissions The discount is for motor parts only.Complete motors & Transmission at a great price.

Thank You

Matt

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Matt, what is the cost for the cam and install?

I never was sold on the cam mainly because it's just a regrind right? And I never saw any performance numbers, just seat of the pants reviews. Most of those were in conjunction with other upgrades also.

Plumber, if you are saying there is a big difference then I take your word for it.

I am not opposed to going to a new tranny & engine. Problem is finding a fwd tranny with a super low first gear.

The output shaft is the weak link in the drivetrain. I looked at having one built out of 300M. They wanted $1200. Little to steep for me.

2scoops, I like the cams I mostly always going up a hill. And they give it a little more ass. But you need to look into that other intake part it just has a better flow. Like the old corvette motor had the long intake tubes for torque. I just say it's not a hard job IF you let Silver Bullet install them on your head. I had to send mine to Rick. And he done it and send it back to me and it was done right. The first mechanic said he could do it and he bent 4-valves. You will need a fuel controller

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.