Quantcast

Paiute Trail Utah

We ride on the Paiute Trail in Utah from late spring until fall. We stay in the old mining town of Marysvale Utah where we are allowed to ride out from where we stay. Marysvale is very UTV/ATV friendly. Marysvale is a short drive from I-70 and is located near Richfield. I have a link of a virtual tour that we did so that you can see the area. Most trails are UTV friendly, you just have to look at the maps and also there are gates that limit your width if the trail is unsuitable for your size of toy. I have a picture that i'll post so that you can see one of the gates.

http://www.royalvirtuals.com/index.cfm?Fus...;ListingID=1627

Cinda

post-103-1223511418_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
We ride on the Paiute Trail in Utah from late spring until fall. We stay in the old mining town of Marysvale Utah where we are allowed to ride out from where we stay. Marysvale is very UTV/ATV friendly. Marysvale is a short drive from I-70 and is located near Richfield. I have a link of a virtual tour that we did so that you can see the area. Most trails are UTV friendly, you just have to look at the maps and also there are gates that limit your width if the trail is unsuitable for your size of toy. I have a picture that i'll post so that you can see one of the gates.

http://www.royalvirtuals.com/index.cfm?Fus...;ListingID=1627

Cinda

Cinda I cannot blow up that picture.

How wide is the opening of the fence?

Are you saying you stay in Marysvale all summer or just go up on weekends or what.

Cinda I cannot blow up that picture.

How wide is the opening of the fence?

Are you saying you stay in Marysvale all summer or just go up on weekends or what.

Jimmy,

My 700 Sportsman will go thru with a couple of inches on each side to spare, your RZR can legally go on that trail because of its width from Polaris as long as you don't do any radical modifications and make it wider, the Rhinos ect are not allowed on that trail. Although there has been a problem with some people knocking down the fence and doing other things to get onto the trail. That trail is narrow and I love to ride it.

We spend alot of time in Marysvale, we leave the motorhome and toys up there May usually through mid September. This year due to my accident everything was brought back to Vegas early. Normally we are up there 3-4 days a week plus at least one full week a month. In June we'll be there for two weeks for our anniverary and in August we're going on a five day ride with a group of friends, that week we'll more than likely stay around ten days straight before going back home. I'm hoping to be able to spend more time up there this summer, George won't let me ride alone anymore but we have friends there so I'll be able to ride even if George is back at home.

I have a picture of the Sportsman in that gate that I can email you if you like. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll be glad to send it to you.

Cinda

• 6 months later...
I always wanted to ride down their, I live in West Valley and seems to far to drive for one day of riding, dose the UTV's have to be street legal?

It will depend on where you go, you can't go in the park there even with plates, I checked that out myself, but there is a lot of area down there.

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.