Quantcast

Need trooper cv outer ball cage

• 1 year later...

MauyThaui 1, I haven't talked to you for a long time. The last time was when that jerk from Texas ripped me off for the front diff. did you switch to 930's? I am changing to to 930''s myself and need two inner cv's from the stock axles or 2 complete axles. If you still have 2 axles and are willing to ship ( I will pay shipping of course) please let me know. If they will print my email here it is [email protected]

Thanks, Jim

2scoops, I need two of the inner cv housings if you come across some axles that are in really good shape or even new maybe we can work out some kind of deal? If I can't find some inners in a couple of months I will be forced to buy 2 new axles and take them apart for the inners, unless I can find an inner that isn't joyner that will fit. The inners on T2's are 32 spline and so far I haven't been able to find anything that fits.

• 1 month later...

Jim 

Sorry I haven't checked in for quite awhile (waiting for snow to melt). I have an inner cv housing, but it's Tiny! I have ordered two replacement axles now and both of them have been different sizes from original (2008 model). The first one came from Joyner USA which was smaller in diameter than original less splines and really unimpressive and the second I found on ebay which it larger but the inner bell was shorter! That doesn't work with my moded suspension. So frustrating. Send me the dimensions you are in need of and I'll see if I have anything that will work. Apparently Joyner has changed design or vendors over the years. 

• 1 month later...

I have been out of touch with everyone for a long time could not be helped. I am still looking for 2 inner cv's for the 2008 trooper.  The inner cv is about 4.75 to 5 inch's long and the stub axle it fits on is 1.3" od with 32 splines.         All I need is 2 inner cv's , I will be cutting them down so I can use just the part that fits on the stub axle.  They must be new or in very good condition nothing worn out. The tires you have on your buggy in the picture what are they  are the LT style or UTV tires? Tires and wheels are the final purchase to finish mine off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Dear Friends, 
      2022 Brand new Joyner CV Axles and CV  Joint rebuild kits are comming 
      1.  S650.03.02.02.00 ---Joyner 650 Commando Rear
      2. TR1100.03.01.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Front 
      3. TR1100.03.02.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Rear
      4. D650.03.02.02.00 --- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Left 
      5. D650.03.02.03.00--- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Right 
      6. SV800.03.02.01.00 --- Joyner 800 Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft Left
      7.  14274 --- 650 ider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
      8. 15803  ---  650 Sand Spider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
      Attached are the part photos for reference. 
      Above parts are now on the way to USA, will be ready for inland delivery in middle of July. 
      Price: CV Axle: USD250/ Piece;  CV Joint kit (without grease): USD110  send to door. 
      There will be special discount availabe for deals completed within July 2022.  
      Buy 1 piece: Get 5% discount, 
      Buy 2 pieces: get 10% discount.
      Buy 3 pieces: get 15% discount, 
      Buy 4 and more than 4 pieces: get 20% discount. 
      Please kindly note Qty for each part is not big  and it is hard to forcast when there will be next offer for these kind of products unless there is sufficient confirmed order qty for productioin arrangement. 
      Payment method: Payoneer payment link ( can pay through bank account or credit card) or Paypal ( [email protected]) .  Payment commission paid by the buyer. 
      Interested parties, please contact [email protected]
      Thanks
      Good Luck
      Casey / Leaf Asia
      July-07-2022

• By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By Stevenconnie
      Just bought brand new 850 side kick but seriously thinking of chopping the top to lower the top 8 inches.  So it fits in enclosed trailer and through some doorways. Any thoughts on this? My wife thinks I’m nuts. 
    • By MISTERTIRE66
      Recently inherited 08 joyner renegade r4 800.. seems to be sound mechanically but I cannot find bal joints. Any pone help with other replacement part number please.