Quantcast

Must have to carry along

MarkH

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By snook540
      Not sure how often might need winch having tough time justifying installed winch vs using a good 2 ton Maasdam and chains. Any advice on chain size/length? honda 700-4 so figure on 1,500 lbs. guessing if i get stuck there would be an adequate tree with in 10-15 feet
    • By LeMay624
      Hey guys! Was wondering if anybody has had any experience in shutting up a Kioti K9 or Kioti Mechron.  I daily drive a K9 in an underground mine and between the engine noise and belt whine I can’t hear myself think while driving this thing! 2-5 hours a day. It’s a 2021 model with 180 hours on it. Belt and clutches are clean, machine is maintained to factory recommended schedule and then some. Has been like this since new. Before I start boxing in the engine with plywood and stuffing insulation under the seat I thought I would reach out and see if anybody has run into this before! 
    • By strike250
      Hello to all. I have been swamped with phone calls and emails about products and information on the Strike and Sector 250. So, I have decided to return in a limited capacity. I have re opened the website for the Hisun products. I have listed a lot of helpful tips and tricks. I have also listed where you can purchase the products and more information for free. I am doing this as I still have fun with our own personal Hisun and I want other parents out there to continue to enjoy this little machine and with my help, everyone will have a blast on them.  I still have a few items in stock such as lift kits and some other items, but for the most part, I have listed the part numbers and where to get them online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. www.warriorsoffroad.com is the link to the site, there you will find things like a free service manual, guides, tips and more. There is a free download section with lots of files. There is also a list of items that are the most asked for with information on them.
      Matt
    • By Travis
      The other day i removed my battery to check the acid level in it. It was still full. as i was reinstalling the positive cable the nut on the terminal stripped out. This battery uses a threaded insert that you slide into the terminal  the bolts screws into,  I was able to tigthen it up, but it's the kind of deal where if you kept turning it would get loose then tight, loose then tight. So after an unsuccessful trip to the parts store, tractor supply and hardware store, no one had what i needed, so then i did the smart thing and contacted Yuasa. Gave them all the battery specs and i now have new hardware kit on the way to me for FREE. For now  i have a small pair of  vice grips holding it, in case the bolt were to come loose while driving until i get a new hardware kit in. I did find the kit later on Summit racing, for $6. but hey, this is Free.

• eManualOnline
    • By Michael Hudson
      So my wife picked out a brand new Hisun crew 4x4 750 axis 4x4. When it gets hot it shuts off. This vehicle has less than 20 miles. I'm the dark here. First I have no access to a trouble shooting guide and have even blindly performed the "wiggle tests" as I used to do as a drive ability tech on cars professionally. I'm not able to locate what's getting overheated to cause it to shut off. After awhile it'll start right up and no issues. While trying to duplicate the problem sitting at idle, it'll eventually cut off again. Again when cooled off will start again. 

I'm hating this machine and wished she'd gone with a pricier but more reliable sxs. My grizzly 550 rarely gives me issues that isn't my fault. 
  • Gallery Images