Quantcast

Texas311

2019 T-Boss 410x backup beeper alarm HELP

Welcome to the forum!

1. Find out exactly where the noise comes from. Then disable that, by pulling a wire. Or maybe it's easier to pull the wire at the transmission. I wouldn't cut the wire, unless I knew for certain that it wouldn't cause other electrical problems. Or...

2. And this is what I use. We have all sorts of equipment at work. They all beep. But due to safety concerns, we're not allowed to completely disable the back up alarms. So the first thing I do to them. Is to apply a strip of 2 inch tape across the face of the beeper. Any kind of tape will work. It will quieten them down considerably. A little beeping isn't hard to get used to, and it's not a bad idea. Sometimes they need 2 strips. You can keep going till you can't hear them at all. I would recommend that you leave a hint of beeping though.

I’m not sure if it’s the same as on my 2020 Buck 400.  Mine was under the hood near the horn...  I just disconnected the harness from the beeper as it was driving me crazy.

I found the horn. Are you saying the sound is coming from the speaker for the horn?

No, mine was a separate unit mounted near the horn.  Personally I put the unit in reverse and tracked out the source.

I tried that and it sounded like it was coming from everywhere under the hood. I'm going to check for a separate unit like you mentioned.

I have a 2020 buck 400.  The alarm is under the hood.  Super easy to remove / cover.  I opted to remove it.  I'll post a few pics to help others.

Buck 400 underhood.- reverse alarm is the square box on the lower left.  Hopefully the 410 T Boss is the same - I mean why recreate the wheel????

spacer.png

A closer look

spacer.png

Alarm after removal

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just bought my Boss 410 and was looking for the location of it  has anyone located it? Thanks in advance 

Ok right after I posted the question I found it!! In the first picture it was taken looking through where the gear shift is and the second is the back side of taken from the front right wheel well!   Hope this helps anyone in the future!

089ABF10-FE1D-4219-ADF8-3E5304A5B4A7.jpeg

54ED7A83-012A-4820-963C-038B43983EA2.jpeg

• Like 1

T-Boss 410 side by side supper loud backup beeper alarm is located on the passenger side behind the battery. Just unplug it and maybe use that circuit for back up lights. Best access in through the snifter panel on the dash. Remove the shift knob and the three screws on the panel.  Reach in there and unplug the beeper.