Quantcast

2019 T-Boss 410x backup beeper alarm HELP

Welcome to the forum!

1. Find out exactly where the noise comes from. Then disable that, by pulling a wire. Or maybe it's easier to pull the wire at the transmission. I wouldn't cut the wire, unless I knew for certain that it wouldn't cause other electrical problems. Or...

2. And this is what I use. We have all sorts of equipment at work. They all beep. But due to safety concerns, we're not allowed to completely disable the back up alarms. So the first thing I do to them. Is to apply a strip of 2 inch tape across the face of the beeper. Any kind of tape will work. It will quieten them down considerably. A little beeping isn't hard to get used to, and it's not a bad idea. Sometimes they need 2 strips. You can keep going till you can't hear them at all. I would recommend that you leave a hint of beeping though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

T-Boss 410 side by side supper loud backup beeper alarm is located on the passenger side behind the battery. Just unplug it and maybe use that circuit for back up lights. Best access in through the shifter panel on the dash. Remove the shift knob and the three screws on the panel.  Reach in there and unplug the beeper.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob DeVido
      So my Coleman since the day we got it has this annoying squeaking sound when moving along slowly ,  its sounds like it 's in the front and the back, but not sure if its just the sound carry along the botton. If you apply the breaks  it gets louder, go up to speed and the noise goes away. It sounds like the breaks , but I can't see anything., its metal on metal sound, I'm  just clueless as to what or where. Has anyone else had this issue?  if so do you have a fix. If not does anyone now what it is?  I'm trying to load a video, if successful , you can hear the sound, along with my comment that's it the breaks, but I really have no idea, The important thing is you'll be able to hear the sound , I would appreciate any advice or guidance on the fix.  Thanks
      FD3C9721-4E34-4B99-A2AF-495F4672D6E0.mov
    • By cliffyk
      I have been meaning to write this up for some time. As delivered (in late October 2020) my 2020 UT400 had the expected number of loose "final assembly" nuts and bolts, but even after tightening down everything it still had an annoying metal-on-metal rattle--one f those that was quite audible but difficult to locate. it sounded like some chassis or suspension component but I could not pin it down. So, I took to carrying a large rubber mallet with me and stopping and banging on things when it really got to me.
      Eventually I tracked it down to the rear uprights for the roll cage moving about on their mounting posts. The left and right rear cage posts slip onto forged steel hubs welded to the frame and were cross-bolted with some very pretty 10 mm dia. binding post type fasteners having an 8 mm threaded internal shank (the Service Manual says they should be torqued to 48 lbf·ft but when I tried all I got was a violent and quite loud "pop" as the head ripped off the female end):

Examine the torn apart section and it's obvious why it could not handle 48 lbf·ft.
      Here's how it mounts, from the service manual; 

So, I replaced both binding bolts (pretty but not up to the task) with a plain ol' 10 x 1.25 x 50 mm class 10.9 bolts and self-locking nuts; and had at torquing it again--no problems, the cage upright squeezed up tight on the forged post and the rattle was gone making me a "happy 'UTVer'"...

• By Steve T
      Has anyone installed a backup alarm on a mule sx. If so is it easy to figure out where to install the switch. 
      I found the directions. It was very easy to install.
      ii_KAF600024.pdf