Quantcast

• Alex changed the title to Tracker 800sx UTV Accessories?
  • 2 months later...

Hey there - There are tons of aftermarket accessory shops for your 800SX;  UTVsource , sidebysidestuff , countrycat , theutvsuperstore and my personal favorite, Ebay...  Amazon has some items as well.  Just do a google search on 800SX accessories and go nuts.  I have installed about every upgrade option you can possibly add on my 800SX TTE (other than hard doors or snow plows)  and above is where I purchased 90% of my stuff.  I do recommend a folding front windshield if you trailer or drive in the hot summer as it's a welcome relief to have a breeze on really hot days.  There is quite a bit of heat  that come through the seat & floorboards from the engine and even that can be drastically  reduced if you add heat shielding from like DEI powersports...  Really like the factory under seat storage as it keeps lots of gear organized, separated and sealed tight away from critters & moisture. A curved light bar across the top will light up your world as well. .. 

I will caution folks though if you add a factory heater... The $900+ factory heater is a HUGE pain to install (literally takes 20+ hours) because of the 4 separate plastic 90degree elbows you have to independently align in mounting at the firewall. You get one aligned and then next one pops it off. You finally get 2 aligned, the third pops of 1 or both of the 1st two and so on and so on and so on.... It takes hours, lots of increasing cussing and infinite perseverance to finally get all 4 aligned and THEN you have to carefully ratchet the whole thing up to the firewall without popping one of the 4 off.  A couple buddies (Ration your beer proportionately as it's going to take a while), Gorilla/Duct tape will help to hold them in place but again, it still takes hours. I curse the designer of this for making the elbows hard plastic vs flexible rubber as that would make all the difference!  After you mount the heatercore/blower unit,  you will also find 2 of the 4 duct housings in the kit  are too short to reach the dash vent outlets so - plan on improvising in advance or cutting a 2 foot section out of your shop vac to lengthen both a foot.  The heater integrates nicely once installed & they work very well but the blower is also really noisy on med or high...  Hard to talk over noisy...  If I had to do it over again, I would have soundproofed the blower housing a bit before install.  I believe an aftermarket Inferno heater would work just as well and install in a fraction of the time for half the cost... Just my 2 cents!   :)

I'd post pics but don't see the option on the menu...   Thanks and enjoy! 

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Scott S said:

I'd post pics but don't see the option on the menu...   Thanks and enjoy! 

@Scott S You can copy and paste photos into the editor or use the tools at the bottom of the editor, not in the top ribbon 😉

These tools:

image.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AZMT
      Hi, I live in Phoenix & have tried to locate the Joyer USA dealership as I really want to buy a new T4.   The facility is vacant on 18th Place, the phone number goes to a voicemail box that is full.   Are these still being made?   Are they available anywhere else?  I have been looking for a nice 4-seat UTV and these seem cool, but would want to test drive before I commit as I have never seen these in person.  Not a big off road guy, just want something to drive around our lake property in Montana.  If anyone has a nice T4 for sale.....I am ready to buy!  Thanks for the help.
    • By Tate
      So my neighbor gifted my wife a Chinese UTV, I got it running again with a new battery and carb.  The wife loves riding it EXCECPT, when its wet or muddy.  Our area in SE OK has creeks all over.  Well she asked if I could put body panels on it, like the name brands have.  I have searched high and low for pre-made and all  find are fenders, and nothing searching for DIY except fenders..  Anyone here made side panels for a Chinese UTV?   The way the frame is made I cant see any easy way so may have to add some tubing but wanted to see of there are any I could see to figure this out. 
    • By Kyle Krause
      You don't want to miss this awesome SxS Event... 5 days of fun! 

Go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com

Registration is Open Now

Here is a video from last years event
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVkZF0vDq8
    • By Kyle Krause
      What a great event - for info on other SxS events like it go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com

• By Ken Finney
      From American Landmaster.  One of the options is a one piece windshield or a split windshield .  What are the pluses and minuses of each?  And anyone have any thoughts about American Landmaster?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By TerryH
      2008 Cub Cadet Volunteer won't start.   It is getting gas, is getting spark, but will not start.  Replaced plugs, and bit the bullet and replaced Engine Control Module (ECU).  Still nothing.  6 months ago replaced short block, starter, new ignition switch (all from Cub Cadet and Kohler).  Any ideas ??????
    • By Peter Hiross
      Hey everybody,
      I've been toying with pickup a side-by-side for a while now and I'm hoping to get some advise from folks here. I live in Colorado and we have land @ 9500 ft.  I plan on using the utv for hunting, general work around the property and of course fun riding trails.  I'd like to keep the costs down no more than 17K if possible.  What's the track record for Tracker UTV.  Are they reliable?  I like the SVX 1000 but I am Leary as I've head they have problems.  I also been looking at the Yamaha wolverine X2 XT-R.  I like the Tracker for the price and horsepower and the larger cargo bed.   I want something reliable than can start in cold weather.  The wolverine seems to have everything I want except maybe a little light on the horsepower.  Not sure if power diminishes with altitude but I can tell you at 10,000 our generators are about 1/2 capacity.    Yamaha  also has a $1500.00 rebate and I can pick up the unit @ $13,999.00 which will beat the tracker and the wolverine will have a sun roof and winch already included.  I know Yamaha engines are good but not sure of everything else.   Thoughts anyone?  Thanks in advance!
    • By Waleygator
      New machine, tilt wheel won't "tilt" and I don't want to force anything.  Owner's manual says to pull pin, adjust, release pin in desired position.  I can feel the pin moving, but wheel won't lower.  Any suggestions instead of taking it all the way back to the dealer?  Thanks in advance...
    • By Waleygator
      New machine has 4 hours on it, 2 that I've put on.  Upon shutting it off, there's a very strong "new oil" burn smell.  Can I assume this will eventually go away with more hours?
    • By Chesterl35
      Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks