Quantcast

Hello all,

Curious as to other's experience with tire wear and life. The OEM "UTV" tractor tires on my 2020 Hisun HS400 have shed  1/8"+ of tread in just 720 miles. They are Wanda brand, 25x10-12 in the back and 25x8-12 up front.

Looked like this new:

TY12248-02.thumb.jpg.4177099af66726eaadea5ad2fda8d69f.jpg

Like this now w/720 miles:
RearTire_2021-04-29.thumb.jpg.4b2ae11218dda4c05938e4b886e2cfe1.jpg

I had not expected 10k miles, however at this rate I'll be lucky to get 2500.

I bought a set of Maxxis tires (same sizes) with wheels for $200, OEM take-offs from a new Honda ATV--so they will be a "bolt-on" replacement when the time comes--What experience are others having with OEM tire life?

Maxxis Honda ATV OEM rear tires:
MaxxisTires-00.thumb.jpg.a8f0264a8ae9b2af9accd9545c15a277.jpg

The tread on the ITP and Carlisle tires on that list look just like the tires I had on my golf cart.  Never took it mudding, but those tires worked well even when it got a little sloppy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.