Quantcast

dedub

joyner

can anybody tell me what wheels fit trooper

ITP makes wheels that will fit.I have the SS212 15" on mine.

I use actic cat wheels when aftermarket is used anything with a 4/115 bolt pattern

And the correct backspacing, critical!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

can anybody tell me what wheels fit trooper

Hey, i used 17" 4x114.3 and they are working fine. im running a 245/70r17 bfg.

i may have got lucky with the backspacing.

hope this helps.

dodge neon rims bolt right on , i slapped on a set with snow tires and really found out how fast these thing really are

what size tires goes on these rims?

Thanks

Kinarfi

Not to hijack; because it's within the decription;...........But will stock rear wheel/tire fit on the front with a 1.5 spacer? I'd like to go with the same sized tire all four corners, and I think it will help the "crawl" traction. Plus I can just carry 1 extra wheel/tire with me.

I carry an undersized tire & rim as a spare to save weight. The spare is just to get me back & I am pretty confident that I can get back from anywhere with anything as a spare.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

So will it fit with spacers?

My self, I do not know, try it and then let us know, that way we all learn from each other, that's what we're all about.

I trade my rear wheels for some front wheel and run General Grabber AT2 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR all the way around, love 'em.

but while here on the subject, is our wheel bolt patter 4 X 115, I was think that's what I remember, I looked up the dodge neon and it's 4 X 100, so I think I'd worry about that, but it would be nice to have a steel rim off something like that so we could mount up a second set of tires for road or dirt or sand.

Kinarfi

I though it was 4X110

4-115 is the pattern.if you put spacers on the front would that not make the front wider then the back? thus you would have to compensate by putting spacers on the rear? maybe im lost. :huh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.