Quantcast

Kinarfi

Klung Motors

I just received another PM from Klung motors, Has anyone heard of them? Would you like to read what they sent to me?

Jeff

I got pm too,,think they might be sending to all, or several members?

so does any one know who they are or if the sell good stuff or junk or any thing else?

It seems to me that he is just an entrepreneur trying to capitalize on an opportunity. He probably got wind that we are experiencing difficulty getting some parts here in the States, and he, being right there in China, has access to what we need. He might be a good source if we need to do a group buy of something. His cars look like they use similar parts as Joyners--so some junk, some good. You know what they say "everything comes from China".

It seems to me that he is just an entrepreneur trying to capitalize on an opportunity. He probably got wind that we are experiencing difficulty getting some parts here in the States, and he, being right there in China, has access to what we need. He might be a good source if we need to do a group buy of something. His cars look like they use similar parts as Joyners--so some junk, some good. You know what they say "everything comes from China".

I emailed them yesterday with what is a popular request and that is an auto trans for the trooper.He emailed me back wanting photos.. :blink:

hi,everyone ! How are you ?

Just got the news that 1100cc CVT transmission will be up in May .

WE dealer directly with the parts supplier. some of our parts are cross with Joyner and some are not .but we do can help for your parts needs.

So our answers are exact and truth .

We want to build up our reputation here .

Regarding what parts you need ,just feel free to send us a Email.

Trust us and we will give you a surprise.

Their website didn't seem to have any Joyner parts on it.

please check the website again, we have updated and keep updating.

these are what we can supply now.

Rim,tires,

Joyner all series shocks Original.

Joyner lights ,offroad lights.

All kinds of joyner engines and transmission, engine parts and transmission parts

Seats and belts.

brake calipers and discs.

Spindle and hubs.

ball joints.

Mufflers ,turbos,

overflow tanks. fuel regulator

winches 3000 pound ,6000 pound

battery ,Airfilter,fuel filter ,fuel lines

steering wheel

HID lights,

and more ----

hi,everyone ! How are you ?

Just got the news that 1100cc CVT transmission will be up in May .

WE dealer directly with the parts supplier. some of our parts are cross with Joyner and some are not .but we do can help for your parts needs.

So our answers are exact and truth .

We want to build up our reputation here .

Regarding what parts you need ,just feel free to send us a Email.

Trust us and we will give you a surprise.

In an email to me he also says pricing wont be available till May.Could be very interesting.

Klung Motors responded to one of my emails about an E manage computer. It appears to be the exact same computer seen here:

http://www.tobefast.com/joyner-1100-trooper-computer-c-63650-p-1-pr-10000958-f-64523.html

He quoted me $350

are you sure its the same? alot of difference in price.If it will work thats not bad for 20% more HP.I am also really interested in the trans if the price is right.

In an email to me he also says pricing wont be available till May.Could be very interesting.

He is talking about a CVT (constant velosity transmission) drive which isn't really a transmission as we would think of it in a casr but a variable pitch pully and belt arrangement like a snowmobile has. I can't see a belt drive being the right option unless it's an industrial sized drive and very heavy built. Our machines are very heavy and a belt will get very hot unless it's a good solid design and sized accordingly.

Lenny

He is talking about a CVT (constant velosity transmission) drive which isn't really a transmission as we would think of it in a casr but a variable pitch pully and belt arrangement like a snowmobile has. I can't see a belt drive being the right option unless it's an industrial sized drive and very heavy built. Our machines are very heavy and a belt will get very hot unless it's a good solid design and sized accordingly.

Lenny

there are also some with a chain type belt.Some cars have them in them now.

Lenny

no,I don't think they are the same as the CVT belt transmission we using now .. we will show you the new transmission when it is availble .

no,I don't think they are the same as the CVT belt transmission we using now .. we will show you the new transmission when it is availble .

It will be a difficult task to execute a CVT which will properly work in our Troopers at 1800lbs but not impossible. I truely hope it can be done. We will be very skeptical of its strength and reliability, so please make information available on your website (schematics, testing, video, etc). We won't by transmission that doesn't feel factory so someone will HAVE to test it on a Joyner Trooper. If it proves to work well I believe you will sell many.

I think they are the same or similar. I guess the price of the one at Tobefast is due to the programmer and wiring harness. Still seems a little steep to me.

hi, We can help you set up this computer on your UTV.

We already use this computer on our buggies with the same 1100cc chery 16v engine .

We already use this computer on our buggies with the same 1100cc chery 16v engine .

which computer is it? how can you help set it up on our Troopers and at what cost?

which computer is it? how can you help set it up on our Troopers and at what cost?

I mean the e manage computer on our website.

you can see our 1100cc buggy use the same chery engine as your troopers.

This computer is custom made for our 1100cc chery engine buggy .

We will give English instructions on how to connect this computer with your engine wiring hearaness.

For first sample unit , all service cost are free .

Tpost-766-0-96743500-1302357523_thumb.jpg

I mean the e manage computer on our website.

you can see our 1100cc buggy use the same chery engine as your troopers.

This computer is custom made for our 1100cc chery engine buggy .

We will give English instructions on how to connect this computer with your engine wiring hearaness.

For first sample unit , all service cost are free .

Tpost-766-0-96743500-1302357523_thumb.jpg

I see you have a turbo hook up to this engine does the computer change the ignition timing

I see you have a turbo hook up to this engine does the computer change the ignition timing

hi, fuel managment and Ignition timing contorl is options . this require a profeesional technician to do the tuning.

Can you get a rear diff?