Quantcast

2011 troopers

stevozz

Yea, welcome to the forum, nice picts, the steering box looks different, is that a power steering unit on it? can you post a few pictures of it too.

Thanks,

Kinarfi

PM coming

it does not have power steer but I talked to super atv and silver bullet and they said they had electric ones but no hydro I don't remember pricing though.

Yea, welcome to the forum, nice picts, the steering box looks different, is that a power steering unit on it? can you post a few pictures of it too.

Thanks,

Kinarfi

PM coming

That new Trooper has your name written all over it Kinarfi.

Lenny

Have only had to use mine once and it worked ! Problem was I was too far from a good anchor, LOL. Had to wait until a Jeep came along and let me hook to the back of him. Pulled me off the ledge, we were high-centered. This was during the early stage of ownership and still finding the limits. Now we would just crash over the same ledge. I don't even carry my wench with me anymore , just extra weight. Mine is the early that went into the hitch server in the front or rear.

rocmoc n AZ

Have only had to use mine once and it worked ! Problem was I was too far from a good anchor, LOL. Had to wait until a Jeep came along and let me hook to the back of him. Pulled me off the ledge, we were high-centered. This was during the early stage of ownership and still finding the limits. Now we would just crash over the same ledge. I don't even carry my wench with me anymore , just extra weight. Mine is the early that went into the hitch server in the front or rear.

rocmoc n AZ

Mine has saved my butt at least 4 times so far. Maybe should get a more powerful one. Nah, just clean and inspect this one and carry rope so I can reach the anchor point and always have the snatch block with me.

G’day Dale and all my old mates that I haven’t spoke to in ages. Dale, nice photos of the new model Trooper. The amount of time and thought that has gone into the Trooper and Renegade upgrades by a few is massive. Some changers like the spare wheel mount, headlight and indicator relocations can be accredited to guys right here on UTV Boards and No Limits, but the hidden bugs and design faults that have been ironed out were mainly one mans work and a good job he has done. I know I’ve parted ways with Joyner, but I’ve still got the passion for the brand and hope that the Joyner manufactures make the RIGHT decisions for the future. I mean, just look at this 2011 Trooper, it’s a winner through and through.

Cheers Mike.

G’day Dale and all my old mates that I haven’t spoke to in ages. Dale, nice photos of the new model Trooper. The amount of time and thought that has gone into the Trooper and Renegade upgrades by a few is massive. Some changers like the spare wheel mount, headlight and indicator relocations can be accredited to guys right here on UTV Boards and No Limits, but the hidden bugs and design faults that have been ironed out were mainly one mans work and a good job he has done. I know I’ve parted ways with Joyner, but I’ve still got the passion for the brand and hope that the Joyner manufactures make the RIGHT decisions for the future. I mean, just look at this 2011 Trooper, it’s a winner through and through.

Cheers Mike.

Mike,

Yes it has been some time since we heard from you.Really glad you stoped by,just dont take so long to come back again.

Thanks Rick & Roc. Rick, what’s this, a moderator now! Congrats mate and you are in good company. Yeah, it’s a bit strange as I have got out of the habit of going on the Joyner sites and UTV forum sites and are totally not up with the play anymore. I use to read every post on here religiously.

I’ve been busy looking at other opportunities and have even shot up into the South Pacific looking at the Cook Island Rental Car Industry. Rarotonga is a beautiful Island and a great place for a holiday. I went 4WD whilst there, talk about a blast as it was too much fun. I’m toying with an idea of importing another brand of UTV which is more like a Mini Jeep and it has the same Chery engine as a Joyner Renegade. In the States I think they call them a Sand Reeper, but out here I’ll rename them a SIKA RS. I’m also helping a Finnish car designer promote a new Roadster called a Norster 600R that was designed with the Rental Car Industry in mind where there are holiday hotspots, thus the trip to Rarotonga. Funny enough the Norster also has a Chery engine. Apart from that I’m working part time and still selling UTV Enclosures along with Lenny’s wife Jeanne. Jeanne is one very capable & professional lady and I’m very lucky to have her as a business partner, but for those of you that have meet her, you already know that.

Cheers Mike

Thanks Rick & Roc. Rick, what’s this, a moderator now! Congrats mate and you are in good company. Yeah, it’s a bit strange as I have got out of the habit of going on the Joyner sites and UTV forum sites and are totally not up with the play anymore. I use to read every post on here religiously.

I’ve been busy looking at other opportunities and have even shot up into the South Pacific looking at the Cook Island Rental Car Industry. Rarotonga is a beautiful Island and a great place for a holiday. I went 4WD whilst there, talk about a blast as it was too much fun. I’m toying with an idea of importing another brand of UTV which is more like a Mini Jeep and it has the same Chery engine as a Joyner Renegade. In the States I think they call them a Sand Reeper, but out here I’ll rename them a SIKA RS. I’m also helping a Finnish car designer promote a new Roadster called a Norster 600R that was designed with the Rental Car Industry in mind where there are holiday hotspots, thus the trip to Rarotonga. Funny enough the Norster also has a Chery engine. Apart from that I’m working part time and still selling UTV Enclosures along with Lenny’s wife Jeanne. Jeanne is one very capable & professional lady and I’m very lucky to have her as a business partner, but for those of you that have meet her, you already know that.

Cheers Mike

Like the Sand Reeper. I want one.

Lenny

Cheers Mike

Good luck in what ever you decide to do,just keep in touch.Your right about Jeanne,just makes you wonder how Lenny landed her.(LOL)