Quantcast

huntlythe3rd

Kawasaki Mule Pro-Fxt setup!

A pretty basic build but this enclosure I bought is amazing. Have to show it off makes it look so speak. For real my life has changed since getting this enclosure!

IMG_20180406_123709558_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Good looking machine! It'll last you for years to come!

Thanks for sharing the photo of it!

That's a nice looking buggy you got there! And with cool weather approaching for most everyone who isn't in Texas. It's a very good choice for cold rainy weather. 

2 hours ago, kenfain said:

That's a nice looking buggy you got there! And with cool weather approaching for most everyone who isn't in Texas. It's a very good choice for cold rainy weather. 

There has been a few times I wish the windshield was a bit wider on the Mule during winter. I finally got a brown carhartt coat, keeps me warm. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Baddeadpool
      Just started on my x3 build ..can’t wait. Windshield this week and stereo is already in . Side mirrors  are on

• By KTMspeedFreak
      I have a Roketa 800cc dune buggy i’m looking to supercharge. I saw a video with an RJS charger setup but it appears they are no longer in business. Who is making   centrifugal chargers for small engine buggy’s/utvs ? I’m posting in general since any supercharger that works on an utv/SxS would likely work on a buggy...
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able figure out the maker and model of my buggy. It appears to be some kind of Joyner maybe an older model?  Anyone know what this is?  it appears to be 1000cc and it’s a 4  cylinder thx 

• By strike250
      Hello to all, and thank you for your business with us at 250UTV.com
      We have just changed our name to WARRIORS OFF ROAD as a result of increased business from the entire line up of HiSUN UTV's for parts and accessories.  So now you can get us at www.warriorsoffroad.com
      Thank you to all who have made us great.
    • By Fireman2343
      Bidding starts at $1, no reserve sells to highest bidder 

www.ebay.com/itm/122909656803

Please bid on eBay don’t ask me what the price is, it’s on eBay for no reserve bid to win 

eBay item 122909656803
      602-329-3936

• Similar Tagged Content

• By ChrisL
      I recently obtained a 1999 Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4. While working on, I noticed the rear hub brake grease/dust seals were not there. I ordered and received but have no idea of the installation orientation. Has anyone tackled this or have a sketch/ picture that could help?
    • By Scott Meszaros
      good morning, new to this site...got a question......i have a 2015 kaw mule with the soft top enclosure........doors with zipper windows, plastic windshield.........i want to tow the thing on a trailer up to our cabin, about 340 miles of mostly interstate driving......the instructions for the top say "remove for towing or use enclosed trailer"..........removing would be a pain, and i don't have an enclosed trailer..............anyone have another solution?.........how much will it screw it up if i tow as is?.....should i put a plastic tarp over the thing and secure the tarp to the trailer?......any suggestions would be helpful.....thank you in advance
    • By Roy Holton
      Hi, I'm new at this so please bear with me. I have a 1993 Kawasaki 500 mule KAF300B and am in need of the molded plastic cover for the shift lever, part # 14024 - 1985. Anyone know where I might find this
      part (New or Used), so far I've had zero luck. Thanks Roy 
    • By Travis
      The cables are sort of seized up on the emergency brake, they still work but i have to wiggle and pull on em to get them to release, i pulled the drum off but cant see a way to remove the cable. It is kind of dirty inside the drum where it was leaking so i need to run to the parts store and buy some parts cleaner so i can see everything better.
       The shop manual i have  does not cover parking brake cable removal, well.... it does kind of. it says "Remove parking brake cable at both ends" 🙄
       We'll see
       EDIT: ARRR! Looks like my rear axle seal is leaking, there is a small puddle on a machined step below the seal and it smells like Trans oil. felt around the wheel cylinder and it isn't coming from their.....  I guess my weekend is planned for me LOL
    • By CLB
      2003 Mule 3000 idles fine and runs fine once in motion, but sputters and tries to die at takeoff. It will idle fine when put in gear, but as soon as I press on the accelerator it will die if I don’t choke it. The choke doesn’t seem to be reacting as quickly as before either- it takes a few seconds at full choke for the rpms to increase. Once in motion, it runs fine again. I just rebuilt the carb, new air and fuel filters, and battery. Any suggestions?