Quantcast

few pics of the my new trooper

Nice tires. They look even better than the link you posted! What kind of rims are you running there? They look great.

Here is a link to the ITP SS rims I am running - SS212 machined:

http://www.itptires.com/utilityatv/ss212.html

PS - This is the pic I took of the lugs to show the minimal clearance and the necessity of a thin wall 18mm socket.

post-226-1237265489_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Have a fun and safe labor Day weekend!
    • By stevozz
      Just found out out that I am going to big lake in Arizona near alpine next weekend from sept 2nd to the 5th. Just wanted to know if anybody was going to be there so that we can hook up and do some riding? would love to meet some fellow trooper owners. The one couple that is going up with us also has a trooper we do alot of riding here in Safford. If anybody is going to be up there let me know and we will hook and do some riding.
      Stevozz
    • By 2scoops
      I will be camping in Sandflats if anyone wants you meet up for a ride.
    • By rocmoc
      We have friends coming in from Santa Fe this weekend so we will be going out for at least one day, Friday. We have a saddle in the nearby moutains I like to ride up to as you can look down over the entire valley. Taks about an hour or more to get there and could take longer if you stop at any of the mines. Welcome to join us (doesn't have to be a Joyner) if anyone is nearby, south of Tucson.
    • By ricksrb
      Anyone going out for the long weekend? Where?
      With the nice weather we are expecting 70-80 this weekend we will be going out to Glamis for the first time.Never been out that way so hope its all its cracked up to be.