Quantcast

calling joyner

mlg

I was wondering for you guys that have contacted Joyner ,what was the best way. I have e-mailed them numerous times never got a response via e-mail or phone call .If I call them direct do you ask for service ? Any help would be apprieciated thanks :)

I have a rear shock issue ,not blown functions normally the spring is rubbing on the shock body makes an ungodly

squeeling scrapping noise .ai called my dealer last fall when I firsy bought it hel told me Joyner will not warranty

shocks but said he call and try well he never called . Just wondering if they can help me out warranty wise or

maybe sell to me at dealer cost just wondering

Guest Lenny

When you take the spring off, is it straight or bowed. It should be straight. If its bowed, it's defective. Also check to see if the ends are square with the body. If not. you should be able to grind them square. If they are square and straight, they should clear the body.

Lenny

The stock shocks are not that great. Replacing the shocks should be on your future upgrade list. Easiest thing would be to find a used one and replace your shock. Keep your old shock for the day when you blow a shock, it will happen someday! Shock replacement was my NEXT upgrade until I broke the tranny (my fault).

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I have tried calling and always get an answering machine. I finally started dialing 0 for the extension and get to talk to some one and then get transferred to the proper person. I have not had good luck with them though. Last fall after only having my T2 for only 2 months I called and told them about the problem I was having with the rear diff and got no help. After reading all of the posts on this and other sites I Know they were aware of the problem and did not help. I called and talk to I think Jeff and he told me he would get right back to me well that was 5 weeks ago. That is the kind of service I have consistently gotten from Joyner. I was seriously thinking about starting a dealership but not a chance in hell now. I hope you have better luck. Sorry about the rant but I am VERY UPSET with the service or lack there of.

When I researched utvs last year trying to decide which product to buy ,I came across the Joyner line .I found

numerous blogs and websites which discussed the pros and cons of the new trooper . I loved the look and

size of it ,found a dealer and bought one .One the biggest sellers on this product was that it is automotive based

technology not atv . Since I've been in automotive repair industry for 25 years I fiqured this was great choice.

I think Joyner has a great oppurtunity to build into a great company if they can improve on their quality and

make customer service their prime objective . Since it seems now they have a big issue with differentials I

hope they would acknowlege the problem . Iam sure they don't have the funds to back $1800 worth of diffs

on each sale but at least provide replacement parts that are upgraded and provide a service bulletin on how

correct incorrect pinion depth issues. acknowlege the problen don't hide from it.

I can tell you guys, from a dealer stand point, that Joyner has been really good about taking care of their customers. I have worked for / with the other manufacturers ie.. Yamaha, Honda, Arctic Cat, Polaris. Those companies do not step up like Joyner has. Joyner is currently going through a complete restructure which will improve part, service, and the machines themselves.

You may have better luck going through a dealer rather than trying to deal w/ Joyner themselves. This is what dealers are for .... to provide support for you as the customer. Joyner has grown so fast in the last 2 years that they are struggling to keep up, and somtimes the customer isn't knowledgble [sp] enough about procedures to recieve good support.

Please be patient they will continue to support where they can. BUT not all failures are manufacturer defect alot are abuse, and neglect, which should be determined by a dealer.

Good luck A.

I do think that Joyner is going in the right direction and I think that they some of the best ideas out there for sidexsides. I also know that they are very busy but they have still helped us out when I have called my rep on a Sat. night and that means alot to us. Everything that we have had an issue with, they have helped us and gotten on it very fast.

We bought ours right from Joyner so we don't have a dealer to go to. They have two dealers listed on TeamJoyner's website in Las Vegas however we called both and neither one is still a dealer (one only had two T2's for a month and decided they didn't want any part of Joyner, their words when we called them) so we have to go to Mesquite, St George or Bull Head City for repairs.

My real problem is that they seem to have cut corners on some major parts (qaulity of parts used and the workmanship itself), ie the diff's, I know for a fact that we baby the T4 and the majority (99.9%) of its miles have been on forest roads not on black trails, because thats what our son is comfortable with.

The fact that Joyner won't return emails or phone calls to people who have bought their product doesn't speak very highly for them IMO. They were very happy to take my check and cash it though. There also appears to be some problems with even the dealers not following through if you read all the posts. Again this is JMO and everyone on this board who knows me knows that I have always stood up for Joyner but just because they are restructuring doesn't mean they have the right to leave their LOYAL customers out in the cold.

The closest dealer is three states away the dealer I bought it from is a joke and has not helped with anything at all. But what is the excuse for not returning calls or emails. I will not cut them any slack for poor customer service. Its easy for you if your a dealer but what about those of us who aren't and cant get any help? I have had it for almost a year and have only been able to drive it for 4 months it took 6 months to get a new fuel tank when that broke. They need to take care of the people that already have one or people will quit buying new ones.

I dont blame you for being upset and I agree with you. At the same time I think things will get better and even though we are in MO I would be glad to help you or anyone else any way that I can. You can PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call me at 573-478-3203. Rusty. By the way, I can get your parts ordered and get them shipped straight to you from the factory.

The closest dealer is three states away the dealer I bought it from is a joke and has not helped with anything at all. But what is the excuse for not returning calls or emails. I will not cut them any slack for poor customer service. Its easy for you if your a dealer but what about those of us who aren't and cant get any help? I have had it for almost a year and have only been able to drive it for 4 months it took 6 months to get a new fuel tank when that broke. They need to take care of the people that already have one or people will quit buying new ones.

I'm sorry if you have less than acceptable support from your dealer. Their are a number of dealers, all brands, that are only concerned about the sale and no support after the fact. This is not really Joyners fault, like I said b-4 this takes place w/all brands. As for it "being easy" for dealers...... you are sadly mistaken. We have to deal with, and take the heat for, all of Joyners issues. With the other brands all you can do is contact customer service. No parts , no warranty issue support, no weekend calls while broke down at Moab. As dealers we are required to meet certain criteria to be and retain our dealer status. Some do a good job, others don't. How many of your dealers covered the warranty labor that Joyner doesn't pay for.......most do not....... I do. I personaly wish Joyner had no contact w/ the public directly, other than customer service, like the other brands. This would create a better dealer network, with fewer derelict [sp] dealers.

That being said...... I will gladly help any of you any way I can. We are in N.E. Nevada. Not right down the street from most of you, but will still try and help. 775-753-8223 or e-mail [email protected]

I dont blame you for being upset and I agree with you. At the same time I think things will get better and even though we are in MO I would be glad to help you or anyone else any way that I can. You can PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call me at 573-478-3203. Rusty. By the way, I can get your parts ordered and get them shipped straight to you from the factory.

Even to Canada???

I have a rear shock issue ,not blown functions normally the spring is rubbing on the shock body makes an ungodly

squeeling scrapping noise .ai called my dealer last fall when I firsy bought it hel told me Joyner will not warranty

shocks but said he call and try well he never called . Just wondering if they can help me out warranty wise or

maybe sell to me at dealer cost just wondering

I have a complete set of shocks with about 500 miles on them that Iam not using, if your interested. Although, I got to tell you that the rears would develop a squeek in them after a long ride (probably from all the dust). A little silicone spray and they'd quiet right down. Let me know.

I was wondering for you guys that have contacted Joyner ,what was the best way. I have e-mailed them numerous times never got a response via e-mail or phone call .If I call them direct do you ask for service ? Any help would be apprieciated thanks :)

I contacted Joyner directly and had a very good response from them about a tire problem. This was my contact address [email protected]

Hope this helps