Quantcast

Anylizer

Do you support your dealer ??

Just wondering how many of you go back to your dealer for parts and service ???

Why don't you go back?

Why do you buy parts elsewhere?

A.

My dealer has always taken good care of me without any resistance or delay.

Epic Motorsports

Saint George, Ut.

Lenny

Extreme Mini Rails Laughlin, Neveda. I'd rather eat black widows than go back. Good line of b.s. at point of sale and then nothing. Even had to chase them for the title. :angry:

My dealer was ok through the sale ,but is 45 miles one way . Don't think he was very honest when I asked him

about durability of these machines . I told him when I first brought it home that I spent 3 hr rerouting engine

harnesses and how on my first ride the bolts came loose in the shifter .All he said was "well I havn't heard of

that one". One of my biggest complaints is no follow through, Numerous times I have called and have been

promised a return phone call that never happens.

Even though I import Joyner products in NZ, 80% of my daily hits on my website come from mainland USA so what I've done is included the top three dealers that I have found in the last three years in my mind that you should consider buying off, if they are in your area. It's just a guide, however the reason I have named these three Dealers is, in no particular order, product knowledge, websites, trust, after-sale service, range of products, after-market products, proactive on forums such as ours, and feedback from customers that I have heard about. There are a lot of Dealers who are more on the Buggy side of Joyner that could be named too, but because I deal more with Joyner UTVs and get UTV inquiries from the States, these are my top three and yes Tim, you make the grade. I hope that helps any future buyers in any way.

http://www.lifestyleutvs.com/apps/links/

Cheers Mike.

A. I am a car/toy guy. I have always did my own work except when on warranty since High School. BUT my Dealer, Bill at Audio2000 in Tucson, is a great guy & business.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

My dealer has always taken good care of me I try to do things myself but if I need help I take it to my dealer he's 95 miles oneway AZ Powersport GREAT PEOPLE

Trevor @ Mudslinger Motorsports in central Alberta - two thumbs up!! Good guy and great service. His specialty is the buggies but he is very knowlegable in all Joyner products. The only problem is that he is an hour and a half away so all the warranty work has a deductable with gas prices and all. He always answers his phone for help and is as transparent as any dealer can be. I give him all the business I can and he is willing to send parts to all of Alberta if anyone else needs some. Even has a website to boot!

Pacific Rides is who I bought from. They suck in every way took 2 months to get a title kept telling me they would send a fuel tank wound up getting it from Joyner after 6 months. Have been no help at all.