Quantcast

Bench seat for T4

scimaro

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have or know of a bench seat for the t4? If so where can I get one?

FYI

I was going through their listings on craigslist and I think t was on the add for the racks that in the backround of the picture they had of all the racks i saw what appeared to be some bench seats.I called the number and spoke to Rick and he said those were custom made for renegades by another vendor and had them on consignment and they do fit a trooper with a little mod work.I ordered one and paid $250.00 for it.

• 1 year later...

Rick, do you have any pictures of it installed? how can it be a bench with the console? Does the bench sit over the console?

That was at the time joyner was shutting their doors.They never shipped it to me,they never billed my credit card either so that was good.I think the mounting bracketts would have to be made high enough to go over the console,but then again the console could be modified.You can find some vendors on ebay that sell em for other utv's and make your own bracketts but when you find one that has the wide enough bench seat the prices are like 500-600 bucks.

Rick, do you have any pictures of it installed? how can it be a bench with the console? Does the bench sit over the console?

Silverbullet

We use to sell rear seats for Troopers.And it was made to go over the tunnel.You had to remove the center console.It worked well we also sold seat belts for 3 people.It was great for 3 kids.Or 2 Adults.We will make them again when Joyner comes back.

Thanks

Rick

Thanks Rick. I know I asked you on another thread where you got your windshield, back windshield and the painted pieces running down the sides (top of T4) but cant seem to find that post. So where did you get them?

It was a kit joyner had.I purchased mine from a guy who purchased it at the auction the bank had after joyner shut down.It came with a windsheild but the one I currently have on there is an aluminum frame with auto glass,not the plexi glass.