ANNOUNCEING 2011 JOYNERS COMING SOON

Silverbulletmotorsports.net

NEW JOYNERS COMING SOON

TROOPER T2 T4

RENGADE R2 R4

1100CC Vipers

250 CC Vipers order early for best deals

Silverbulletmotorsports.net

Has custom made brakes pads semi metallic brakes coming soon!

We have joyned forces with large bearing company and have come up with roller bearings instead of ball bearings.Most bearing made in stainless steel so will last much longer.The sealed bearing are top notch Heavy Duty unit made for the raceing go carts.Also used in the auto market.The stock bearing were designe for air conditioning systems no wonder they stink and dont last

joynerpartsclerk, listen to the wise words rocmoc is giving you. What you are telling us though is you are a man with a lot of Joyner knowledge and passion. If I was the powers that be, I'd have you as head of parts dept. in a flash. JMC took months to get it's website up and running and in my point of view, it's poorly done. I think it is just a case of, nothing to sell and not much to do. Hang in there man, because when the phone starts ringing and orders start following, I have a sneaky suspicion that, you will be one of the first people they will call.

Cheers Mike.

joynerpartsclerk, listen to the wise words rocmoc is giving you. What you are telling us though is you are a man with a lot of Joyner knowledge and passion. If I was the powers that be, I'd have you as head of parts dept. in a flash. JMC took months to get it's website up and running and in my point of view, it's poorly done. I think it is just a case of, nothing to sell and not much to do. Hang in there man, because when the phone starts ringing and orders start following, I have a sneaky suspicion that, you will be one of the first people they will call.

Cheers Mike.

Yea you are right and I did change the comment I was just frustrated after getting off my shift at my new job that I just started and dislike very much. I miss working there especially when I know so much about the product but its hard when even I called and called and emailed so many times but I do not get any response ever. It was angry typing but I know this company will do good and I hope it does I just would love to work for it once again.

Hang in there. There was a time when the economy was bad and I was being paid by commission on what I completed. But if no work in coming in thu the door, no pay / income. I had to take two shifts at a gas station to make ends meet. I still have the pay stubs at $1.50/hr, 16 hours/day & 7 days/week. Those were tough times for me. It will pass and the strong will be more successful. Best time to hunt for a new job is when you already have one.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Just to elaborate a but more on the new Joyner 2011 models and 2010 changers a bit more.

Firstly, some models will be dropped and there will be a couple of new models appearing in the near future. The reason for this is to concentrate on the popular models to get them out on the showroom floors quicker and speed up development even further. The new models will be a New 650cc UTV with EFI and CVT due to be released Jan. 2011, a 800cc Sport UTV due to be released Jan. 2012, a new 800cc Sand Buggy called a Python due to be released Oct. 2010 and the news that I like the most, there will be a new Turbo Diesel for the Renegades due to be released Jan 2011

The 2011 updates are:

UTVs

Commando C2 & C4- Both discontinued.

Renegade R2 & R4- Both upgraded. Improvements are/New hood and front storage box, new wheels and improved shocks.

Renegade R2 & R4 Automatic transmission for 800cc engine. Due to be released July 2011

Renegade R2 & R4 TD. With an all new Made in Japan, Daihatsu 950cc Turbo Diesel power plant. Due to be released Jan. 2011

Trooper T2- Upgraded. Improvements are/New modular safari bed, oil cooler added & air scoop on side. All three of these items were to reduce engine operating temperatures. New upgraded shocks front and rear, New exhaust system, catalytic converters and muffler added. New wheels and headlight relocation.

Trooper T2- Automatic transmission for 1100cc engine. Due to be released July 2011

Trooper T4- Discontinued.

New 650cc UTV with EFI and CVT, Retail priced at us$6,999.00. Due to be released Jan. 2011.

New 800cc Sport UTV. Due to be released Jan. 2012.

Buggies

250 Sand Viper- Upgraded. Improvements are/ New Alloy Fuel Tank, New Alloy Wheels, New Tool Box and lighter weight.

650 Sand Spider- Discontinued. (see below)

800 Sand Viper- Discontinued. (see below)

Introducing the new 800cc Python. 650 Sand Spider frame with 800cc Chery Engine. Due to be released in Oct. 2010. This will dominate all Sand Buggies in its class with a massive power to weight ratio over the competition.

1100 Sand Viper-Upgraded. Improvements are/ New Exhaust and ECU system, new foam air filter to replace old paper style.

1600 Sand Viper 2 & 4 Seaters-Discontinued.

2L Sand Runner SR2- No information.

2L Sand Runner SR5- No information.

6L LS2 Sand Runner- No information.

Thanks Changzhou Joyner for all the info.

Cheers Mike

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any pictures of the new Troopers yet? Any word on a price for an auto trans to put into my 2009? and will it work?

Dear AngolasBest,

I have some photos of the new models, but we are in the process of shooting new photos now for the catalog, brochures and website. You can see 2010 vehicles at www.joynervehicles.com and starting May 1st you can view all new models and information at www.Joyner-USA.com.

To answer your question, there is no automatic available, there was a time they were working on it and the development was pretty much complete, but we dropped all of that and we are developing a CVT now for the 600cc, 800cc and 1100cc Chery engine UTV's. We plan to have our development work completed by summers end and the CVT will be available this fall. At the time vehicles will be available in either a manual or CVT.

Joyner

How about some lower gear sets for the diff or trans so we can change the gearing to fit our needs & setup? A CVT or manual with the same gear sets will not let the Trooper reach its potential. Tires are too small & when you upgrade to larger tires on the Trooper the first gear is too high for real crawling in the rocks or lugging down to go slowly thu whatever. We need either a first gear for the trans or a lower gear set for the diff.

rocmoc n AZ/CA

How about some lower gear sets for the diff or trans so we can change the gearing to fit our needs & setup? A CVT or manual with the same gear sets will not let the Trooper reach its potential. Tires are too small & when you upgrade to larger tires on the Trooper the first gear is too high for real crawling in the rocks or lugging down to go slowly thu whatever. We need either a first gear for the trans or a lower gear set for the diff.

rocmoc n AZ/CA

Rocmoc, we will accomplish what you need with differential ring gears. I cannot tell you when just yet, but it is something we have talked about for while and is on our list of projects. What we would like to do is offer optional ring gears for the exisiting style of differential with one lower and one higher than stock for both the Trooper and Renegade. I will work on this in late May early June, beyond that we will be starting to develop a new differential from a new supplier for all the UTV models next fall and hopefully introduce sometime in early 2012. The new differential will be common in all three UTV models with only the ring gear size being different, so we will build into the design what so many people like yourself have asked for. Right now the plan was to have 5 available ring gears for the new differential.

We will not be changing anything regarding gears in the manual transmissions, but the I am working on the high-low of the CVT and we wanted to ensure in the design that when you are in the low side of the gearbox on it that it was lower than the stock manual transmission.

As for the diesel you asked Mike about a long time ago, the plan was to have it available in both manual and CVT for the Renegade only to begin with, we will see how well it does before we offer it in the Trooper. We are still in the early stages of the diesel development and I am currently waiting on more information regarding what emission and durability testing we must go through to get EPA certificatons from our EPA consultant. There is some big grey areas regarding diesel UTV's that have to do with engine size and speed. We want to use the 1000cc turbo diesel we have been testing, it is a brute with over 125 n/M of torque and we have it set-up to do about 55 mph which may be a problem with getting EPA certification. This vehicle is targeted for commercial uses and must have the CVT if we want to be successful marketing it for commercial use. If the diesel we are wanting to use is going to be a problem in getting approved, then I have a smaller 850cc with no turbo and a CVT that we have been looking at as a plan b.

I don't get on here as much as I should or have time for, but if you have any specific questions you can email me directly at [email protected], Kris Abel at [email protected] or Garth Livermore at [email protected]