Quantcast

silverbullet

Computer Controler for fuel And timing

We have been working with a ECU tuner .We have sent him all the connectors he needs to connect to Troopers .We should get one this week for testing.We have instaled a exhaust gas senser and exhaust temp senser on are Trooper ECU is set up all wrong. This info will be able to help him zero in on the exact set up on the controler.This also will work on the timing for max.torque. Be for we do any thing we will Dyno in all modes.We will see how good it works hopefully not to expensive.WE have been busy working on the ball joint issue.We have come up with an up grade to the stock ball joint we had custom ureathane boots made to fit tight and not rot or fall apart.We have instaled a grease fitting on the top and have found a grease made for cranes that will not break down or wash out.We are so sure that this will solve the ball joint issue,We are going to warrantey them for 1 year that the boot will not rot or fall off and ball joint will not fail.We will offer the grease if customer wants to perchase some it works great on the c/v's and steering boxes.It will make them run cooler than any grease that comes with c/v's

We have gotton our sintered metal brake pads they will stop a trooper with 31" tires.Great for- sand- water and mud.They should last longer than stock ones.They use these on race motorcycle's

We will have prices in about 1 week.On most products.Bilstein shocks for Trooper's coming soon and they will be affordable!

Silverbullet

Wow...Bilsteins! B) Are these the upgraded shocks that newer Joyners have; or strictly aftermarket? Adjustable? Remote reservoir?

Silverbullet "Rick" Those ball joints sound great! I emailed you about coming down, soon, I hope,,Quig

Great Rick Let me know about that ecu

We should have ECU this week.We will dyno early next week.We wlll still have to due a few test to set it up.We want something that dose not go out of tune like some ECU did in the past.

Wow...Bilsteins! B) Are these the upgraded shocks that newer Joyners have; or strictly aftermarket? Adjustable? Remote reservoir?

We are working with bilstien to set them up for Troopers T2 T4 Vipers Geting the price down is the hard thing.These are aftermarket shocks not stock Joyner shocks the rear will have remote reservoir the front's we are still working on.

We are working with bilstien to set them up for Troopers T2 T4 Vipers Geting the price down is the hard thing.These are aftermarket shocks not stock Joyner shocks the rear will have remote reservoir the front's we are still working on.

Anymore info on the shocks?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know
    • By etimc
      I suspect I have a faulty temp sensor but at the cost of the sensor plus 50 percent tariff plus the shipping cost to Costa Rica, i would like to confirm it - the Hisun 800 has 2 sensors - one in the radiator appears to be a fully open or fully closed bi-metal contact switch similar to the old household thermostats for your heating system. - My fans turn on and off automatically as they should and a jumper across the connector also triggers the fan - appears to be a simple logic circuit back to the computer that then trips a relay for the fans.  The second sensor is on the back cylinder almost hidden by the throttle body and idle control system - I have unplugged it, sprayed it with contact cleaner, checked the pins, tried to get a resistance reading across the sensor, reconnected it and still get a blinking red light on the display panel warning of high temperature - this occurs even when the buggy is still cold having just started it in the morning - I have not been able to trace out the other end of the cable on the display panel since it appears i will have to remove the entire front plastic to get to it - hoping i could confirm the resistance before i go to that step (this is the same buggy originally posted by Jim Magnuson last September when the spark arrestor overheated and burned the plastic pickup bed - I fixed that by removing and cleaning the spark arrestor and it has never glowed red again.  I would really like to put a guage in place of the digital idiot light since (from experience in automobiles) by the time the idiot light goes on you have already damaged the engine - Which brings the second question - would it be advisable to swap the front radiator sensor for a real sensor and then jumper the fans to always on condition at the connector so the computer contentedly thinks everything is working and it is doing its job ?

• By Jacksnife
      Hi,  can someone please verify if my timing marks are correct?   
      The images are of the timing marks at TDC.  the Crank/Cam marks look right on, but I was surprised to see the cam's timing marks completely off the page.   I was thinking I had it 180 out somehow because that's the symptoms I'm experiencing when trying to start it.   When I'm cranking it, and trying at full throttle, I hear some light (muffled) backfiring that sounds like on the intake side.