Quantcast

Computer Controler for fuel And timing

silverbullet

We have been working with a ECU tuner .We have sent him all the connectors he needs to connect to Troopers .We should get one this week for testing.We have instaled a exhaust gas senser and exhaust temp senser on are Trooper ECU is set up all wrong. This info will be able to help him zero in on the exact set up on the controler.This also will work on the timing for max.torque. Be for we do any thing we will Dyno in all modes.We will see how good it works hopefully not to expensive.WE have been busy working on the ball joint issue.We have come up with an up grade to the stock ball joint we had custom ureathane boots made to fit tight and not rot or fall apart.We have instaled a grease fitting on the top and have found a grease made for cranes that will not break down or wash out.We are so sure that this will solve the ball joint issue,We are going to warrantey them for 1 year that the boot will not rot or fall off and ball joint will not fail.We will offer the grease if customer wants to perchase some it works great on the c/v's and steering boxes.It will make them run cooler than any grease that comes with c/v's

We have gotton our sintered metal brake pads they will stop a trooper with 31" tires.Great for- sand- water and mud.They should last longer than stock ones.They use these on race motorcycle's

We will have prices in about 1 week.On most products.Bilstein shocks for Trooper's coming soon and they will be affordable!

Silverbullet

Wow...Bilsteins! B) Are these the upgraded shocks that newer Joyners have; or strictly aftermarket? Adjustable? Remote reservoir?

We are working with bilstien to set them up for Troopers T2 T4 Vipers Geting the price down is the hard thing.These are aftermarket shocks not stock Joyner shocks the rear will have remote reservoir the front's we are still working on.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By catalyst
      We own a 2020 Kubota RTV-XG-850, with only 400 hours on it and it has been at the dealer 3+ months. We were just informed our engine failed and requires a complete rebuild at only 400 hours! There is a loss of compression in cylinder #1, which is causing backfiring and a loss of power. There is also excess gas in the engine oil. 
      We are just outside of the manufacture's warranty period, and they are serving us a nearly $5000 repair bill, with only a 90 day warranty.

A member at a different forum had the same issue at 22 hours and fortunately, his RTV is under warranty. He was informed that "short tripping" (as Kubota describes it) causes gasoline to enter into the engine oil, which causes a dilution of engine oil and eventually leads to catastrophic engine failure. This killed our engine in under 400 hours!

Is anyone else with a 2018-2022 XG-850 running into similar issues?

• By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC