Quantcast

Fender Flares

roff71

• 2 weeks later...

Silverbullet.

I was think of makeing them out of diamond plate in black.The only thing they would make noise over stones.We could use some of the plastic and trim it out with the diamond plate.This way we could make 45 degree bends by the sides and the front to look real cool.What do you guys think.The rocker panel would be easy to make and look real nice.

Here's my first unintentional fender mod, 2633082840104110397YiwFrI_th.jpg, I didn't get too fancy, just wanted to keep the mud, brown and green, off me, the green mud is left by animals like cows and sheep, yuck!!!! Here's a photo of the fronts, 2233912510104110397fZKvom_th.jpg, just redid the rears, so no photos, yet.

Kinarfi

Hi Rocmoc

I would like to see pictures of doors.I know i must have mised them on the forman.If you can post them that would be great.Love to see them and see how they close and open.May be whear you found parts as hingers & locks.I no you were interested in the cams 2 to 3 weeks out.They are working on the shims now.

Silverbullet

Thanks

Rick

Hello Rick/Silverbullet,

Next project this summer. I will share pic & info. When my better 3/4's stuck her leg out to stop us from going over in Moab it became apparent to me that for us they were a priority.

Yeah, a torquer cam would be great!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

• 1 year later...

Fenders, on my last trip out to Moab with 2 scoops, I came home minus a fender, so here's what I decided to try this time around, so far, so good, took for a 30 mile ride yesterday evening.

2999463310104110397mwJwKX_th.jpg 2606093800104110397UviFzl_th.jpg 2322571390104110397OqTOQK_th.jpg 2238461520104110397bWaZBk_th.jpg

Would NOT work for Mudding, but since I hate mud, they should work fine for me. I think it will let the radiator breath better and hopefully have less dirt & dust getting into the engine compartment.

Kinarfi

I'm in RAIN and MUD country. Here are some mods I did to my fenders (cus of wife) doors (cus of wife) and... well, you get the idea.

I removed the plastic covering over the engine and replaced it with checkerplate aluminum with a storage compartment and backward facing seat.

Then I used the plastic cover for the fenders, which work well.

The doors fold up and away, and the hard windshield can be removed in 3 minutes. I have a soft windshield to use in summer months which is permanently attached on the inside.

post-1520-0-22861900-1340225964_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-53575000-1340225979_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-44145200-1340225993_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-26625600-1340226022_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-30366300-1340226038_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-43954700-1340226065_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-50658700-1340226214_thumb.jpg

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JOYNERPARTSGUY
      I'm thinking about parting out my 2 Joyner's.  Both have less than 500 miles.   I would also consider selling whole.  I have titles for both and have owned them since new.   Located in northwest Florida.   I'll be in Gatlinburg , TN for Christmas if someone needs a heavy part delivered     Trooper engine has rust on the cylinders and probably won't turn over at this point due to Florida humidity.  The sand spider has a broken input shaft in the rear end, so it needs a new (cheap) input shaft and seal.   It hasn't been cranked in a couple years.  Both are complete.
    • By cnapierala
      We have 2.4 acres of forested mountain property with about 1000' of gravel driveway to plow and maintain.  My trailer is a Silverwing SW9f 5'x9' and we would really like to have something that seats 3 people.  I looked at Polaris, Yamaha, Can-AM, Kawasaki and so far the only thing that fits the bill is the Polaris Ranger 570 full size. 
      Just wondering if anyone else has ideas of other options new or used that would fit this?  I really like my trailer and it will be great to use behind the UTV also when i get it so i hate to have to get something different.
      Thank you!
    • By InmortalJoyner666
      Hello everyone I am new to the page and I recently bought a Joyner T2 1100 cc, the wiring harness completely was torn apart. I bought the new harness and I'm having problems trying to figure out how to connect everything. I already connected the engine harness, and I ran the front harness through but there's extra plugs there that I don't see a connection for does anybody have the three harness part diagram for front harness, engine harness, and chassis harness and another question the harness that I took off that was bad did not have a fuse box in the front only one that was aftermarket in the back but the new one I have has one in the front and in the back. From what I'm told it's supposed to have two of them.
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I have a 2021 Massimo T-Boss 550 which now has a crack in the rear gearcase. A few weeks ago during my usual fluid checks I noticed that the gear oil was very low and there was an oil film on the outside of the case on the side where the plug is. I topped up and cleaned it up. I assumed the the bolt was not sealing properly so I ran it as usual and same thing again and again. So then I was thinking that maybe I need a new washer or something. I cleaned the outside of the casing and was about to top up the oil when low and behold.......I noticed a crack across the top right side. OMG, this thing is only a year old. Any ideas out there on how this would happen and most importantly....how can I fix it?
      Any advice would be appreciated because as we all know on this forum it is hard to get shops to work on these wonderful machines. And if I need parts, wish me the best of luck.
    • By Daniel Goodwin
      Hi, 
      I have a brand new Hisun Sector E1 that I got in March-April timeframe. Its got about 100 miles on it. I was driving it yesterday among some tall grass on one of my hills when it just complete stopped moving. Pressing the accelerator and nothing. I put it in reverse, nothing. I tried in 2 wheel and 4 wheel drive, locked and unlocked. Nothing. I put it in neutral, turned the ignition off and started it again and was able to drive forward about 20-30 feet and it stopped again. No errors. No 45C message, nothing. Just completely unresponsive. I had to "limp" all the way home by turning it on and off to get home. That 30 feet or so that it would travel was full power, I could push it hard or take it gently and it would still cut out on me. Its super bizarre. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on? I'm no electrician...I thought buying a sector E1 would require less work from me than an ICE vehicle, it appears I was wrong. I'm 2 hours from the nearest distributor so pretty worried about getting it serviced.

• Gallery Images