Quantcast

A must have

ricksrb

That's you ricksrb you would look good in that ONLY 15000.00 that's chicken feed for you

yea i would look great sitting on the back of a $15,000 ATV with my wife driving while I'm filming with my $100.00 Flip video camera.(lol) Actually with all the great videos kinarfi takes he would do even better with it.

I have a set-up from my race car I have never used. Will have to take it to Kinarfi's house so he can help me install, how about it Kinarfi ?

rocmoc n AZ

Send it to me, I'll get it running on mine and when you get here, we can transfer it to your's. I have video camera that works with my computer and I plan to mount it sooner or later. Just need to get some more stable mounts than I have at present. How about it Lenny, wanna make a super solid pan and tilt system for me? I plan to drive them with PWM servo motors.

Maybe I'll try it once with solid mounts and see what I get, then put it on Utube.

Kinarfi

Send it to me, I'll get it running on mine and when you get here, we can transfer it to your's. I have video camera that works with my computer and I plan to mount it sooner or later. Just need to get some more stable mounts than I have at present. How about it Lenny, wanna make a super solid pan and tilt system for me? I plan to drive them with PWM servo motors.

Maybe I'll try it once with solid mounts and see what I get, then put it on Utube.

Kinarfi

Shoot, just a couple of gyros and a bunch of mechanism and we can hold that camera steady as a rock. I could even make it so that when it points at me, it shakes, I'm much better looking when my pictures are blurred. Of course, when it's filming me doing something technical with the Trooper, It would tilt the camera so it looks real harry. Or, you could just buy a good camera with high end stabilization and mount it to your helmet.

Lenny

Shoot, just a couple of gyros and a bunch of mechanism and we can hold that camera steady as a rock. I could even make it so that when it points at me, it shakes, I'm much better looking when my pictures are blurred. Of course, when it's filming me doing something technical with the Trooper, It would tilt the camera so it looks real harry. Or, you could just buy a good camera with high end stabilization and mount it to your helmet.

Lenny

This camera won't mount on a helmet and I don't wear a helmet in my Trooper, I originally got it to use a telescope, it zooms out to x300 (30 optical * 10 digital) so I could look at mountain goats, elk and other wild life up Provo Canyon and else where. I mounted it to a piece of plywood so I could set it on top of my Yukon and pan and tilt to look at the scenery from the comfort of the driver's seat. I think it be fun to mount on top of the Trooper, but it needs a stronger mount because it be moving instead just put up top after stopping.

Kinarfi