Quantcast

What do you do when

Travis
Go to solution Solved by Travis,

1 hour ago, Joe Breaux said:

I hear GORILLA GLUE works great on hair  and hardly burns the scalp at all 

I heard that too--it was just a whiie back on  one of those "I can't believe people can possibly get any stupider." days--kind of like November 4, 2020.

Though in this one I'm not sure to whom the coveted "Moron of the Year" award (the "Dummies") should go--the nitwit that sprayed her hair with contact cement, or the idiots in the hospital that doused her head in acetone...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cliffyk said:

I heard that too--it was just a whiie back on  one of those "I can't believe people can possibly get any stupider." days--kind of like November 4, 2020.

Though in this one I'm not sure to whom the coveted "Moron of the Year" award (the "Dummies") should go--the nitwit that sprayed her hair with contact cement, or the idiots in the hospital that doused her head in acetone...

I give it to the jury thats gonna award her $5 Million from the manufacturer for not putting warning on label... DO NOT USE ON HUMAN HAIR.. or equine weaves .....next to the warning that says .... DO NOT EAT 

4 hours ago, Joe Breaux said:

I give it to the jury thats gonna award her $5 Million from the manufacturer for not putting warning on label... DO NOT USE ON HUMAN HAIR.. or equine weaves .....next to the warning that says .... DO NOT EAT 

Who was it that said that you can't fix stupid? Well then,  I guess we can just award them, huh?

1 hour ago, T-boss 410 said:

Hey, I apologize. Seems someone bought up all the tape because they sold out of the Gorilla Glue. I guess there's a baldy convention in town and they heard about the idiot that tried to glue her hair on. 

That^^^ would have perhaps  made some sense--the dipshit used it because she ran out of hairspray.

Well if it ain't included in the disclaimer, the company better be prepared for a lawsuit. Easy money nowadays. 

I laugh each time I see a commercial for a  drug. They begin the list of side effects with "don't take this if you're allergic to it".

As a friend said to me "common sense isn't common, or everyone would have it". No more truer statement for the times we live in. 

3 minutes ago, T-boss 410 said:

Well if it ain't included in the disclaimer, the company better be prepared for a lawsuit. Easy money nowadays. 

I laugh each time I see a commercial for a  drug. They begin the list of side effects with "don't take this if you're allergic to it".

As a friend said to me "common sense isn't common, or everyone would have it". No more truer statement for the times we live in. 

That's one of my daily chuckles too, along with the list of possible side effects ( sometimes including death,  which I have a hard time  classifying as a "side effect") that are worse than the ailment the drug is supposed to help.

6 hours ago, T-boss 410 said:

George Carlin said," Realize 50% of the people in this country are stupid, then realize half of them are stupider than that"