Quantcast

Silver Bullett

so after a couple of weeks it seems we are finally set in at our new home. with a bigger parts warehouse,dedicated shipping area, and better shop area i believe we will be able to serve all of you alot better. orders are going out smoothly.contact by email is best at this point as we are still working on phone system. we will be streamlining most of our business to make it easier to deal with, better more updated site is in progress, perf cam install, supercharger,manual 4wd units, and anything else we might think of if you guys have any ideas or mods in mind please shoot me an email and maybe we can make something happen.new contact will be me Jose as Rick is no longer assosiated with Silverbullet Motorsports. i have my cell phone on me at all times 928-287-9035 if any of you need some help over a weekend or something that i might be able to help with give me a call. im here to help you guys and if there is anything that you guys might have in my on anything i can do better please let me know in an email or call that would also be appreciated thanks

Jose Ramirez

Silverbullet Motorsports

2305 e Palo Verde St. Suite A

Yuma Az 85365

[email protected]

www.silverbulletmotorsports.net

so after a couple of weeks it seems we are finally set in at our new home. with a bigger parts warehouse,dedicated shipping area, and better shop area i believe we will be able to serve all of you alot better. orders are going out smoothly.contact by email is best at this point as we are still working on phone system. we will be streamlining most of our business to make it easier to deal with, better more updated site is in progress, perf cam install, supercharger,manual 4wd units, and anything else we might think of if you guys have any ideas or mods in mind please shoot me an email and maybe we can make something happen.new contact will be me Jose as Rick is no longer assosiated with Silverbullet Motorsports. i have my cell phone on me at all times 928-287-9035 if any of you need some help over a weekend or something that i might be able to help with give me a call. im here to help you guys and if there is anything that you guys might have in my on anything i can do better please let me know in an email or call that would also be appreciated thanks

Jose Ramirez

Silverbullet Motorsports

2305 e Palo Verdde St. Suite A

Yuma Az 85365

[email protected]

www.silverbulletmotorsports.net

Bummer your page requires a flash player. A no do with the IPad will check it out on my laptop tomorrow.

hey thanks Quig it was a pleasure to meet you this winter also hope you get some good riding time up in the fresh weather while we cook down here in AZ. Lenny i took over the shop and moved to a diffrent location seems to be going pretty smooth going to be doing a build thread of a project we have in here now (0.020 over forged pistons @9.0-1 comp, custom ground cams for forced induction, meth injection kit, and some other little mods here and there) should be fun :) detbohica i know but when you check it out on the computer its pretty nice haha also i see you live in mexicali we are not too far i was there this weekend any good riding sites?

hey thanks Quig it was a pleasure to meet you this winter also hope you get some good riding time up in the fresh weather while we cook down here in AZ. Lenny i took over the shop and moved to a diffrent location seems to be going pretty smooth going to be doing a build thread of a project we have in here now (0.020 over forged pistons @9.0-1 comp, custom ground cams for forced induction, meth injection kit, and some other little mods here and there) should be fun :) detbohica i know but when you check it out on the computer its pretty nice haha also i see you live in mexicali we are not too far i was there this weekend any good riding sites?

Riding near Mexicali I love getting to the Laguna Salada area near the canon de Gudalupe it is straight forward Baja racing terrain. There is so much open riding area it is insane, but if you don't know the area or don't has Gps that works I.e. Lowrance or equal you can have big time problems.

I will get over to your shop one day since I'm probably on of the closest, but not the closest.

Hey Jose!

Congrats on the company and move glad your around..I just purchased a used 09 Trooper T2 and ordered a clutch from you...I will be needing more things in the future I'm sure LOL..I live in Pa. So I doubt I will make it to your shop.......Not that I don't want to though....Good Luck out there! I'm trying to get a couple buddies to join the Joyner family also...........Time will tell....

That would be awesome Man! Going to tear her down tonight then ..LOL I'm hoping the flywheel dont need cut...........The guy I got it from said his girl friend tried to get it out of the mud in 3rd gear......All I have found so far is it must have got water in the motor and caused it to slip 4 teeth timing...Hey can you tell me about the Idle air control? Can you get one?

I think my order may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I had made a phone order on April 6, followed up with two emails since then, and two phone calls trying to reach someone. My credit card was charged over a month ago, and I haven't received my parts. Can someone contact me? When I made my order I was told 2 weeks to receive parts........

@ dude47 yes i have all axles in stock and ready to ship

@merchant mariner got your email will respond asap

@huunz hey thanks yes we do have about 5 of those kits in stock 2 stock size and 3 over size (.020) they are 11.5-1 comp and all that needs to be machined is the .020 over on the cylinders unless you just hone it and use the original sized pistons. make sure your head is in spec and all your other components of the motor are in working order kits come with intake exhaust gaskets head gasket &valve stem seals.

i dont want to be the want to talk $hit but... a close friend of mine ordered the diff kits from silverbullet from their ebay site... email was sent back to him saying that the item was out of stock and money was being refunded, shortly after an email was recieved from paypal the there was insufficent funds were in silverbullet's account... after a number of phone calls and no answeres he emailed silverbullet, the response from silverbullet.. "ohh yea, i will look in to it"... WTH is that? shortly another email from paypal saying another attempt to credit him was in process... and yet again, no funds in their account... he feels avoided and taken advantage of... silver bullet will not even return a phone call.. this doesn't seem very professional to me... again i'm not trying to talk bad about them i just want the issue resolved...

hi refund for tony ward shows up as being received on my end let me know if there is an issue problem was that paypal account was ricks and i think he might have closed the account before the refund might have taken place i will get the issue resolved either way. sorry about the inconvenience

Guest Lenny

The change of ownership probably complicated things some. Just keep calling them.

Keep in mind that even after Silverbullets credit is put through to PayPal, it may still take PayPal several days for the credit to show up in your PayPal account. Depending on what method you the buyer and also the Seller use for payment, the refund may turn up immediately but can take as long as 7 days for PayPal to put into your account. I learned by experience...I issued a refund to an individual and it was deducted out of my PayPal account immediately. I used my PayPal cash balance for funding so my thought was there shouldn't be any delay. Believe the other party intially paid me using a credit card. The credit was processed and deducted from my PayPal account on a Monday but the individual I sent the funds to didn't have it show up in his PayPal account until the following Monday (7 days). Go figure!!

Lenny

The return was issued twice and shortly there after email was recieved saying no funds in their account... its not a big deal but we cant even reach anyone there.. he was just gonna order something else. So sb didnt have to refund his money but no email or call has been returned... the level of professionalism is very poor in my book...

I ordered a part on March 12th, was charged for it on March 13th and haven't received it yet. I've made several phone calls to silverbullet and have sent four emails and nothing. On the rare case when someone answers the phone, all they tell me is they will look into it and get back to me. No one has. I understand that ownership has changed and that there will be some turmoil during the change. I don't understand Silverbullet not letting me know what the status of my order is!

I ordered a part on March 12th, was charged for it on March 13th and haven't received it yet. I've made several phone calls to silverbullet and have sent four emails and nothing. On the rare case when someone answers the phone, all they tell me is they will look into it and get back to me. No one has. I understand that ownership has changed and that there will be some turmoil during the change. I don't understand Silverbullet not letting me know what the status of my order is!

KyJoe what part of ky do you live in I live in Louisville