Quantcast

Kinarfi

This Is Just what I was suggesting

Some time ago I suggested on another forum that each brand, model, etc. have it's own place. This is it and I'm glad to see it. :rolleyes:

When I read what you said Kinarfi on RA it made alot of sense and now UTV BOARD has given us this opportunity it has proven you right. Joyner people talking Joyner talk is better than what was going on.

Cheers Mike.

It is really nice to have a site that we actually can talk on with out people talking trash about everyone elses vehicle of choice. Its not our fault they were jealous... hehe.. .It is just really nice to have people who have the same interest instead of everyone talking trash. I have been on many forums and this is now my fav. I have had to delete my accounts with them because it would get so bad... Im glad to be a part of this place!

Thanks for this site....I see T2, but didn't see T4, is there much difference besides 2 more people length, and weight.

Do you have a T4? We love ours!

Cinda

Thanks for this site....I see T2, but didn't see T4, is there much difference besides 2 more people length, and weight.

Well usually all Joyner lovers just come in here...:)

We do, so far we are loving it. I need to tone it down. I have to remember it is not a race vechicle. Need to do some minor things to it. Tires/Spares to start since I blew out the front recently and bent the rim.

Well usually all Joyner lovers just come in here...:)

You're right we all love our Joyners but its nice to see another T4 here as well. I'm wondering if the T4 is manufacured at the same place as the T2's?

Cinda :D

We are replacing our winch it didn't seem to have enough power for the T4's weight (IMO).

Cinda

From every thing I've seen and read, the answer would be no difference, they have the same manual, schematics, and I do believe the only difference is length and seating.

From every thing I've seen and read, the answer would be no difference, they have the same manual, schematics, and I do believe the only difference is length and seating.

Great then the information will work. thanks....

The trouble with the troopers is we all think they are hot rods and we tend to drive them that way. When using your winch in a bad spot use a block(another pully with a hook atatched). Atatch the block to what you are pulling off, run the cable around the pulley and back to yourself, this will make your winch twice as strong. Just like cranes and tow trucks.

For info The Team Joyner USA site has a good manual I down loaded it and printed it off. I will be having it bound in a book to keep it all straight. It is very good for info though. Complete parts list with lots of pics.