Quantcast

What do you do when

Travis
Go to solution Solved by Travis,

Have you ever tracked a package from start to finish? They are not at all efficient. I ordered a package from New Jersey, and tracked it through every post office in New Jersey, as well as several in New York and Pennsylvania, before finally arriving 3 days later than scheduled. I have seen packages go right by me here in Ohio, into Pennsylvania, and back to Ohio. 

They are extremely inefficient. 

Actually the quality of USPS service must depend on the mail carrier people at the local post office in the Zip code area.

Our RFD mail carrier is super! 

Since the China Virus debacle we have been ordering online and the USPS has delivered our stuff on the , tracking info as shown on the vendor's tracking info over 95% of the time, we usually get 5 or 6 packages each week.

37 minutes ago, Mackc said:

Actually the quality of USPS service must depend on the mail carrier people at the local post office in the Zip code area.

Our RFD mail carrier is super! 

Since the China Virus debacle we have been ordering online and the USPS has delivered our stuff on the , tracking info as shown on the vendor's tracking info over 95% of the time, we usually get 5 or 6 packages each week.

I can agree with that. You apparently have a mail carrier with some personal ethics. I've seen items get lost, thrown on the porch, etc. And following a package that was sent from a location about an hour away, go right past your residence into another state, or following packages that sit at a postal facility for a week and not move, makes me wonder why things are not getting addressed. At least to me it's not very efficient. My fiancee watched a package go from Cleveland to Pittsburgh seven times before it was finally delivered. 

35 minutes ago, T-boss 410 said:

Ahhh, the good ol' USPS, they never let me down! It's a day to mark on your calendar when it's a timely delivery. 

And they wonder why so many people go with other delivery services. Hopefully you'll remember why you ordered it when it finally arrives. 

Ordered What?

Hah, wait until you get arrested for spending the holidays with your friends and family. Some states are pushing that. It's a frightening time we are living in. 
I don't have much faith in our governor anymore, after March 2020 he said he would not mandate masks, and do "2weeks to stop the spread" , we were shut down April to June,July rolls around and masks were mandated. I don't care much for someone who doesn't keep their word.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk