Quantcast

Paiute3

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you, I to enjoyed watching the grandkids open there presents from Santa. I want to wish you all a happy and safe new year, it has been fun camuticating back and for with new friends.

Merry Christmas!!! just to let everyone know im really about to blow now!! I was dilated one last week and go back tom. to see how much more i have but I have been in pain and I feel it could be any second...Hope everyone had a great Christmas and even better new year!!!!

Merry Xmas to all. By the time you read this you will still have a day to wait but it will be Xmas here (current time 11.30pm on the 24th here and 3.30am on the 24th LA time for you) so have a good day for tomorrow your time and I'll catch up with you later and try and feel sorry for me having to spend Xmas day at the beach swimming.

Cheers Mike

Merry Xmas to all. By the time you read this you will still have a day to wait but it will be Xmas here (current time 11.30pm on the 24th here and 3.30am on the 24th LA time for you) so have a good day for tomorrow your time and I'll catch up with you later and try and feel sorry for me having to spend Xmas day at the beach swimming.

Cheers Mike

You are going to get coal next Xmas for the beach swimming commit. LOL! Normally we are on the beach South of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico but this year I am freezing, 25 degrees F at home until Feb. Then we will head South for a few weeks. Enjoy the water & your Xmas.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hi all!

Thought I would check in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jimmy

Hey Jimmy,

Happy Holidays!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Cheers Mike

Its freezing here. The horses all have their winter blankets on and the goldens are curled up in the house at my feet.

Cinda

You are going to get coal next Xmas for the beach swimming commit. LOL! Normally we are on the beach South of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico but this year I am freezing, 25 degrees F at home until Feb. Then we will head South for a few weeks. Enjoy the water & your Xmas.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Ha ha thanks, we give the kids dirty carrots wrapped up if they have been naughty. Don't get me wrong, I love a white Xmas for a change. Merry Xmas Jimmy, good to hear from you mate. Thinking of snow, your photo of you and your friend in his snow machine comes to mind, now I'd swap the sun for a bit of snow any time. Cinda, I can't imagine that at the moment. Take care, stay warm and enjoy a Hot Toddie. 4X4X454 you better have two where you are and Kinarfi & Lenny you guys better not. Better keep your heads clear for that new design change we all know you both will be thinking of for the new year.

I better get back to the barbie and the rellies have arrived so the kids can now open their pressies.

Cheers and seasons greetings Mike.

We are in the middle of a blizzard. We got 18" in the last 36 hours and are supposed to get another 6-8" in the next 24 hours. 25-35 below wind chills. We have had a house full of family since Wednesday and wont be able to leave till Sunday its getting crowded.

We are in the middle of a blizzard. We got 18" in the last 36 hours and are supposed to get another 6-8" in the next 24 hours. 25-35 below wind chills. We have had a house full of family since Wednesday and wont be able to leave till Sunday its getting crowded.

I grew up in Kansas and loved it as a kid. As an adult the winters are tougher than I am. You are always welcome to come South and visit in the winter IF you bring your Trooper. Make sure we are here as it gets too cold here and we head further South. Can't even take the 50s in the daytime and the freezing nights, LOL! When I stopped skiing, I had NO further use for snow & cold. Skiing was the only way I could ever justify winter with snow.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I grew up in Kansas and loved it as a kid. As an adult the winters are tougher than I am. You are always welcome to come South and visit in the winter IF you bring your Trooper. Make sure we are here as it gets too cold here and we head further South. Can't even take the 50s in the daytime and the freezing nights, LOL! When I stopped skiing, I had NO further use for snow & cold. Skiing was the only way I could ever justify winter with snow.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Some day we may have to do just that. It sounds like you have some cool places to ride down there. So is everything running good for you?

Todd

Some day we may have to do just that. It sounds like you have some cool places to ride down there. So is everything running good for you?

Todd

Everything is Great! We have heat back in the house the the Trooper is completely ready for this weekends trip including the arrival of the new K&N filter yesterday. You are always welcome.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico