I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.
Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have.
Joyner is continuing to grow! We are located in Phoenix, AZ in our new 40,000 square foot building. We have over 300+ units in stock at any given time. We also have the largest parts inventory on hand that we have ever had. Our buying power has significantly increased and we are now able to offer the units at incredibly low prices. We believe that we have the "best bang for you buck" buggy out there and I'm sure you will agree. Visit our website http://www.joyner-usa.com or call us with any questions you may have. Thank you!
Sand Viper 1100cc MSRP $11,000 NOW $9,000
Renegade R2 1100cc MSRP $12,500 NOW $10,000
Renegade R4 1100cc MSRP $13,500 NOW $11,000
Trooper T2 1100cc MSRP $12,500 NOW $10,000
Trooper T4 1100cc MSRP $13,500 NOW $11,000
use code *HOLIDAYSPECIALS* FOR AN EXTRA $500 OFF!!!
Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD.
1. Stay active weekly in the forum
2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed
3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches
4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines
5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving
Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.
By UTVBoard News
Invite your friends to get free products. It's that easy.
Did you already make your Christmas list? Did it get eaten by your neighborhood pup and never make it to the North Pole? Never fear, KC HiLiTES has you covered and the odds are in your hands! (well, yours and your friends)
We have four tiers of prizes that you will be able to earn for yourself depending on how awesome all of your friends, family, followers and groupies are; because it's up to them to click on your unique link (you will get this once you sign up) and sign-up.
Visit http://www.kchilites.com/special-offers to start winning! Or if Facebook is your preferred method to enter, you can start here as well (this link will not work on mobile, please use link listed above): http://woobox.com/z3hhqx/cqfnac
1. Is cheating allowed to gain entries? No, our robots will catch you
2. Will I win all four tiers of prizes if I get the max amount of friends to sign up? Sorry Mr/Ms. Rockstar, you will only receive 1 prize; the highest tier that you earn up to.
3. How easy is it for me to win free KC HiLiTES products during this 2014 holiday giveaway? So easy! Simplest process you will go through all year! Will never get easier from here on out! Go to http://www.kchilites.com/special-offers to sign-up, get your unique link and share with friends. As your friends sign-up you win stuff!
4. When will I receive my prizes? Within 2-4 weeks of the contest end date (giveaway ends on 12/31/14)
5. So it's that easy, huh? Yep!
Connect with KC HiLites
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide
View the full article