Quantcast

Jarrad

Joynerforum.com

We have acquired joynerforum.com and will be working to make it a more fluid board experience. Jarrad

We have acquired joynerforum.com and will be working to make it a more fluid board experience. Jarrad

I also am a member,sorry but not as good as this forum.Need to make it easier to get to messages,way too many clicks to get to a message.JMHO

Congrats Jarrad and Bob, I didn’t see that one coming. I’m a member too, but my name is nz4x4utv.

Cheers Mike.

I also am a member,sorry but not as good as this forum.Need to make it easier to get to messages,way too many clicks to get to a message.JMHO

Thats our first plan of attack, that and get rid of the hideous background and colors, they hurt my eyes.

Congrats Jarrad and Bob, I didn’t see that one coming. I’m a member too, but my name is nz4x4utv.

Cheers Mike.

Sometimes we are full of surprises

Great! I am already a member! Maybe now I can be a Mod, LOL! Only kidding.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Just a mod and not a SUPER mod?

Awesome! I had forgotten that I had registered on that site. It will be a good thing for the Joyner community as we grow. Were gonna have to have a car show pretty soon. You know? "Glam Shots". :P I'm gonna be custom painting my Trooper in the next few weeks

We have acquired joynerforum.com and will be working to make it a more fluid board experience.

Jarrad

How about a link back to www.utvboard.com on your site, since you are advertising your forum link on this site? :D

EDIT: At first I did not realize it was a regular member here who purchased that site. Congrats on the site purchase. A reciprocal link would be nice.

And also this will still be my main hangout

Cool, no worries. I thought we had an advertiser on the forum at first until I realized who started the thread...lol. :D

As soon as we clean it up a bit you know I will. Some of the best info and best people are on here

Need to do something about all the spam on there too,really got bad recently.

We are working on that need to step up the security. The security feature on it now a 2 year old could bypass them