Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

silverbullet

Silver Bullett

105 posts in this topic

Sounds great I'll call you a round the 1st of oct

you still got my # dedub

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

hey plumer i haven't changed anything yet been moving. LOOKS LIKE NOTHING HAS CHANGED WITH SILVER BULLSH

You ever get any resolution? I'm on the hook for a set of cams also. Have been for 4months. It's too bad cause I liked what SB had going.......if you could get the part.

for those of you who are haveing problems withSB i understand and have had the same issues and personally will never do buisness with them again! for those of you who are looking for turbo setups call me i am building my own and have had nothing but good luck with them! i love mine! i have three of these T2's and two are turbo charged already. i am also building my own intake manifolds for turbo setups! they build a lot of power and look good too! call me at 713-824-8891 anytime day or night!

thanks

Josh

Give me a call with any questions!

You got rocmoc's old rig turbo'd yet? I'll probably hit you up for a turbo setup IF I can ever get my money back out of SB....

one of rocmocs is turbo charged. yhr red one has the head over at GTP getting a full port job, bigger valves and cams ground to my own cam specs.. we also got the AEM Atomic for computer system for it... we are going all out for this one shooting for around 200 HP... on the conservative side...

one of rocmocs is turbo charged. yhr red one has the head over at GTP getting a full port job, bigger valves and cams ground to my own cam specs.. we also got the AEM Atomic for computer system for it... we are going all out for this one shooting for around 200 HP... on the conservative side...

You'll have to keep us posted on the cam and turbo kit development. I like my T2, but I'm sure I'd love it with some more power. Time to fabricate and develop stuff for it isn't something I have though. If you get a new cam grind dialed in you might have a few buyers for that as well!

Hi Jose

I bought & built; the 650 upgrade kit with the 10.75 to 1 Ross pist's, from you guys last Nov; it was awesome !!!

And i now want another set of these pistons !!!

Your site (& your employee I talked with last week says these slugs are now available in a higher comp ratio (11.5 to 1) and your potentially making these "true" Full Floaters (Awesome x2), but I have a few questions for "you" your employ couldnt answer !!!

I also just emailed you at

joyridejjj@yahoo.com (and the old mail acc you gave me last Nov) with my phone no.s...

Please get in touch with me, I "will be buying some 65o pistons" very soon !!!

I've left at least 5 messages over this last week, on your Co phone (same no I talked with your employ on)...

What gives ??

Im pleased to hear you replaced Rick, in the past I was pleased with the correspondence(s)/experiences Ive had with you...

And i wish you all the best as the new owner...

But honestly Im becoming very leary/concerned; not having heard back from you !!!

I want to do continued business with you ------> Please call me !!!

Jeff (Ossman)

from Washington state

Hi Jose

I bought & built; the 650 upgrade kit with the 10.75 to 1 Ross pist's, from you guys last Nov; it was awesome !!!

And i now want another set of these pistons !!!

Your site (& your employee I talked with last week says these slugs are now available in a higher comp ratio (11.5 to 1) and your potentially making these "true" Full Floaters (Awesome x2), but I have a few questions for "you" your employ couldnt answer !!!

I also just emailed you at

joyridejjj@yahoo.com (and the old mail acc you gave me last Nov) with my phone no.s...

Please get in touch with me, I "will be buying some 65o pistons" very soon !!!

I've left at least 5 messages over this last week, on your Co phone (same no I talked with your employ on)...

What gives ??

Im pleased to hear you replaced Rick, in the past I was pleased with the correspondence(s)/experiences Ive had with you...

And i wish you all the best as the new owner...

But honestly Im becoming very leary/concerned; not having heard back from you !!!

I want to do continued business with you ------> Please call me !!!

Jeff (Ossman)

from Washington state

I know he's trying to pick up the business where he got it, but you might not want to ignore your gut feeling. I paid for a set of cams for the T2 over FOUR months ago! Silver Bullet still has my money and I don't have the parts. I'm not the only one who has had problems either. Also I have been unable to get a refund. Jose told me that a money order would be in the mail to me by the 27th of July, still haven't seen that....

I ignored my gut, I had a similar experience to yours prior to them taking my money. I bought from SB anyways because they are the only ones offering the performance cams and I really wanted that upgrade. I rolled the dice and that hand has not played out well for me. Bottom line, order at your own risk.

Yes thank you Merchant Mariner, I definetely understand what your saying.

I have to get back with Kris Abel (Ops Manager at Joyner Usa) 1st of next week (he is supplying many of the new parts coming in, to Jose he told me)...

But we only talked briefly about the New SB & Kris is a square up kinda guy, I'll see what he thinks about current affairs...

I agree more power would be Awsome!!! I'd like to hear about if and know I was getting parts from some one who did it right and will be there if you have issues!! How much are you'd turbo kits

I will probably put a price tag of around $2500 on the turbo kit... but please understand these are complete kits you will need to buy nothing extra at all and they will be direct bolt up kits..

system will include Turbo, exhaust manifold, wastegate, blow off valve, intercooler, all pipeing (Tig welded and made of Carbon Steel Polished) all oil lines, exhaust, and all hardware.

We are in the process of opening our Shop right now and as soon as we get the doors open i will be sure to let you guys know, we are building a full website with pricing, pics, and information about each product! I have an order right now for an intake manifold and should be ready to ship in the next day or so... i am looking foward to get some input from a couple of you guys out there to see what we are doing... we have a patent pending on the intake so silver bull$hit cant copy it... and its a broad spectrum patent so we should be in good shape! and as soon as the shop is open we will be offering the intakes out of aluminum as well! there are a lot of good things cominig from us in the near future! last but not least because of our move and everything else our turn around time is a little slower then i would like but the workmanship in these products is second to none! everything is port matched most items are Tig welded and everything is a direct bolt up.

If you guys have any questions at all please feel free to give me a call @ 713-824-8891

thanks

Joshua West

No Limitz ATV & Custom Fabrication

As far as the cams go i will put a call into GTP and check the status.. we are basically sending our cams out and having them re ground to our specs. please understand we are not seeking an all around cam set, All info has been carefully calculated (Bore stroke runner length all flow rates etc.) to build a cam set to work with the motor we are building... standard cam sets are in our future but not at this time.. if you have spacific numbers you want a set of cams built to, we can do that. although i would have to make a few calls to get an exact turn around time for you.

We are seeking 250 HP at the flywheel from this motor and a lot of people say it cant be done... Watch Me!!!

Have Fun all and we are here to help if anyone needs anything!

As far as the cams go i will put a call into GTP and check the status.. we are basically sending our cams out and having them re ground to our specs. please understand we are not seeking an all around cam set, All info has been carefully calculated (Bore stroke runner length all flow rates etc.) to build a cam set to work with the motor we are building... standard cam sets are in our future but not at this time.. if you have spacific numbers you want a set of cams built to, we can do that. although i would have to make a few calls to get an exact turn around time for you.

We are seeking 250 HP at the flywheel from this motor and a lot of people say it cant be done... Watch Me!!!

Have Fun all and we are here to help if anyone needs anything!

Josh

I'm interested in the cams and when i get enough money saved up ill be going for your turbo kit as well. I can hardly wait for 250hp engine. Do you think that the transmission and transfer case will need to be beefed up? Will it be a low revving torque monster or an high revving high hp screamer with turbo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Also for silverbull stay away from them. I ignored the warning and went ahead and got Jose on the phone (what a miracle) and ordered 4 ball joints and 2 tie rods from Jose directly.

I paid through Paypal and then he sent shipping confirmation but he left shipper info blank, i have no idea who to expect it from...usps, fedex, or ups and no tracking number.

I tried emailing his email that he used for Paypal and calling him his email doesn't work at all and his phone just ring ring and ring or it ring once then go to Voicemail.

I'm waiting for a bit more before i go ahead and reverse charges on silverbull$hit

I have an order right now for an intake manifold and should be ready to ship in the next day or so... i am looking foward to get some input from a couple of you guys out there to see what we are doing..

If you guys have any questions at all please feel free to give me a call @ 713-824-8891

thanks

Joshua West

No Limitz ATV & Custom Fabrication

The part where he said about an order for intake manifold, i don't know if anyone else did ordered one but i did and I'm looking forward to getting it.

Also with his permission i post these pictures of his intake manifold and his turbo engine as well.

Any questions about these pictures please ask josh since i got those from him.

post-1099-134549212676_thumb.jpg

post-1099-134549213647_thumb.jpg

post-1099-134549214739_thumb.jpg

post-1099-134549215731_thumb.jpg

i have noticed he will gladly answer the phone as long as you have not given him money yet... i went through the same problems with him....

as far as the monster Chery... we are shooting for high reving hight hp motor going for 9000 rpm.. the head has been fully ported and polished and went back with titanium farerah Valves and springs... the bottoem end we had a set of ross forged pistons built and had the rods shotpinned and cryo treated... ARP Head studs etc.... the motor is completely built! yes we expect trans issues but we will cross that bridge when it comes... as for diffs, our new 7.5 Ford diffs will be going in it....

please keep in mind these pics are of the first ones built... i will post pics of yours as soon as i get it finished. i think you will be blown away!

please keep in mind these pics are of the first ones built... i will post pics of yours as soon as i get it finished. i think you will be blown away!

Sounds good

I can't wait to see that 7.5 ford diff. When you figure out a price on that pm me

7.5 ford diff what is that out of that motor sounds badass

7.5 ford diff what is that out of that motor sounds badass

It's going tobe a rear diff for the T2
1 person likes this

goindeep, do you have a new/ custom exhaust manifold with your turbo kit? Any chance you got pics of that? I'm assuming the cat goes away, but do you have to worry about a flame arrester where you are? I think I would still be required to have an arrester, how much effect do you think that would have on the turbo?

we are working on building a header for the turbo, as for right now yes we use a custom built manifold.. as for the cat yes it is deletedas well as 1 O2 sensor. And where we ride we are not required to run a spark arrestor and i would avoid one if posable, any back pressure is bad for a turbo....

we are working on building a header for the turbo, as for right now yes we use a custom built manifold.. as for the cat yes it is deletedas well as 1 O2 sensor. And where we ride we are not required to run a spark arrestor and i would avoid one if posable, any back pressure is bad for a turbo....

Goindeep, its great to see someone improving & pushing the limits of the Trooper. How do you plan to control the fuel with your kit?

Goindeep, its great to see someone improving & pushing the limits of the Trooper. How do you plan to control the fuel with your kit?

goindeep i'm going to oder fuel programer you need to let me know how many do you need. i'm not been able to contact you email or phone .david.

goindeep, do you have a new/ custom exhaust manifold with your turbo kit? Any chance you got pics of that? I'm assuming the cat goes away, but do you have to worry about a flame arrester where you are? I think I would still be required to have an arrester, how much effect do you think that would have on the turbo?

On any turbo cars when you manner tiny changes like new air intake or exhaust anything like that, with turbo car the change is usually dramatic, with naturally aspirated engines it's not as big change because turbo respond very good to modification