Quantcast

silverbullet

Silverbullet Trooper Fuel Controler

Cool, did you run a baseline of the engine before the changes to measure improvement against?

rocmoc n Mexico

We will keep checking the controler for the next 1000 miles and than re dyno again.We want every body to get what they pay for.I heard that some controlers lose thear tune after a few hundred miles.I want to be sure of the numbers.

Thanks

Silverbullet

Hi Guys

The controller is done.The price will be 399.00 It will be in stock in about 10 days.

Put me down for 1, will put money in mail!

What were the results?

I found this on Silverbullit web site

Bolt on controler for your ECU 12 H/P rear wheels

That is a pretty good pickup in hp. Quiq, can't wait for you feedback.

We are going to have to have some really interesting power comparisons at this summers Joyner Adventure / Rally.

That is a pretty good pickup in hp. Quiq, can't wait for you feedback.

We are going to have to have some really interesting power comparisons at this summers Joyner Adventure / Rally.

It should be great, can't wait!! Oldman doesn't need it, but got to have!! : ) lol

If its as good as everything else I have used from Silverbullet, it will be great, real happy with all his bearings, ball joints, brake pads, etc.

Will have DYNO test result Thursday.

The controler just got hear today.We are going to test it this week end.We are going to do timed test on our Trooper.Lets se if we can knock off a couple of seconds over a 1 mile test.On the street.

Silverbullet

The controler just got hear today.We are going to test it this week end.We are going to do timed test on our Trooper.Lets se if we can knock off a couple of seconds over a 1 mile test.On the street.

Silverbullet

Let's see a picture of this fuel controler

Silverbullet

why not some video???

Will have DYNO test result Thursday.

Silverbullet

Since thear are peaple out thear willing to sell thear soles for money.We are going to sell to members the controler for 225.00.You must be a member. May be we will get some new members that would be a good thing.If i have to sell it so cheap i am glade you guys get it.You have been good to me over the years.We spent a lot of money on dynos and set up time

Thanks

Rick

Silverbullet

Since thear are peaple out thear willing to sell thear soles for money.We are going to sell to members the controler for 225.00.You must be a member. May be we will get some new members that would be a good thing.If i have to sell it so cheap i am glade you guys get it.You have been good to me over the years.We spent a lot of money on dynos and set up time

Thanks

Rick

I am going to step in here and put the truth out there. This fuel tuner was worked on by a member here, Dedub, out of Indiana, this was all his effort, as was the Dyno testing he had done. The travesty of all this is that you were trying to sell something that retails for $250 to the members here for $400, and then claiming it as yours when it is in fact not. People concerened with customers and especially the good members of this board would not be trying to charge them $150 more than the listed retail of the item. The honorable thing to do would be to give credit where credit is due.

Jarrad

No response?? Hopefully Silverbullet has not checked the forum today. I would hope they wouldnt do this to their customers, especially from this forum.

We are all waiting on you SILVERBULLET.