Quantcast

Silverbullet Trooper Fuel Controler

silverbullet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That is a pretty good pickup in hp. Quiq, can't wait for you feedback.

We are going to have to have some really interesting power comparisons at this summers Joyner Adventure / Rally.

It should be great, can't wait!! Oldman doesn't need it, but got to have!! : ) lol

If its as good as everything else I have used from Silverbullet, it will be great, real happy with all his bearings, ball joints, brake pads, etc.

Will have DYNO test result Thursday.

Silverbullet

Since thear are peaple out thear willing to sell thear soles for money.We are going to sell to members the controler for 225.00.You must be a member. May be we will get some new members that would be a good thing.If i have to sell it so cheap i am glade you guys get it.You have been good to me over the years.We spent a lot of money on dynos and set up time

Thanks

Rick

Silverbullet

Since thear are peaple out thear willing to sell thear soles for money.We are going to sell to members the controler for 225.00.You must be a member. May be we will get some new members that would be a good thing.If i have to sell it so cheap i am glade you guys get it.You have been good to me over the years.We spent a lot of money on dynos and set up time

Thanks

Rick

I am going to step in here and put the truth out there. This fuel tuner was worked on by a member here, Dedub, out of Indiana, this was all his effort, as was the Dyno testing he had done. The travesty of all this is that you were trying to sell something that retails for $250 to the members here for $400, and then claiming it as yours when it is in fact not. People concerened with customers and especially the good members of this board would not be trying to charge them $150 more than the listed retail of the item. The honorable thing to do would be to give credit where credit is due.

Jarrad

I think that silverbullet owes us an explanation to this situation! Reliable dealer network may need some updating! IMO

X2!! I was getting ready to place an order for bearings,break pads and fuel controller but I am not sure I want to. I will wait and see what the response is and think about it then. Pretty disappointed in what I was thinking was going to be a go to dealer.

I agree 1000% Crawln. There are only a couple of forums for Joyners, this one probably has the most joyner members out of them all. And being that they mostly in Joyner parts/sxs this is a bad way to do business. This could be spread throughout the internet. It could easily be placed in google to come up right before their website when "Joyner" is typed in. Lets give them another day or so to rebuttle and plead their case before anyone takes any action.

Hopefully its not true, this could easily shut a business down in such an already turbulent market.

I agree 1000% Crawln. There are only a couple of forums for Joyners, this one probably has the most joyner members out of them all. And being that they mostly in Joyner parts/sxs this is a bad way to do business. This could be spread throughout the internet. It could easily be placed in google to come up right before their website when "Joyner" is typed in. Lets give them another day or so to rebuttle and plead their case before anyone takes any action.

Hopefully its not true, this could easily shut a business down in such an already turbulent market.

I think a little patience is needed here.Im not sticking up for anyone here cause dont know em.I think dedub might chime in here if he is the one that did the controller.

My opinion on this is beggars can't be choosers. Silverbullet has always been good to me. I have contacted every "reliable" Joyner dealer listed on this Forum for miscelaneous parts. Silverbullet is the only one who offered to resource the part if he didn't have it on hand. And, 90% of the time he came up with it. The others just said no...they're on order. With an already limited supply of Joyner vendors out there I don't want Silverbullet going anywhere. Did he price the controller too high? Maybe, but it was a PRICE, and I don't have to go bid on it...what is up with that anyway? Also, in the end didn't he offer to sell it for $225....shoot that saves me $175 from what I was willing to pay for 12hp!

This is the only other product out there for horsepower improvement I can find besides a turbo:

http://www.tobefast.com/joyner-1100-trooper-computer-c-63650-p-1-pr-10000958-f-64523.html

That's $1099! And, I talked to the sales rep and you still have to tune it, and results differ--no guarantee.

Silverbullet has the right to ask whatever he'd like for the--doesn't mean we have to pay it. Does any other dealer offer 5% off for being a member?

I will have to agree with 2scoops silverbullet has allways got the part that I needed. Did he price the controller too high? Well you all know I am a plumber when I pay 10.00 for something I charge 20.00 for it.So He paid 200.00 for it and charge 400.00 for it I think that is fair you are paying for what he knows. I don't know were to go and get these parts he does.I know for a fact that dedub help make this because I talk to him before all this started he lives in indiana I live in ky there's not a lot of joyner around here so I was looking for someone to ride with.Should he give credit were credit is do yes in my opinon but we all make mistakes sometime trying to look good.Will I still buy from silverbullet yes this is his job just like my job is a plumber he's in it to make money. How many of you hire a plumber and after the job thought it was to high I hear it all the time but you pay me for what I know.

2 Scoops,

Tons of sense and rationality in your post. I was not saying I would post anything on google about Siverbullet, just stating it can be done. I hope none of you took it that way, even though if you did, I can understand why after re-reading my post. No harm meant though. I do have to agree with you though Scoops. It is what it is and they can charge 1000 bucks for it if they want too. You dont have to buy it from them nor do you have to buy any of their other parts, but good luck finding most of these items elsewhere.

Finally a discussion on here where a lot of members are involved.