Quantcast

Milage and how did u here of the Joyners

charlie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2008 I happen to drive by the local dealer (at that time but has since given up) and saw the Joyners in front of the business. Bought one and took it home the next day. I got about 150 miles between work sessions to fix problems. Models after the 2008 had a lot of upgrades that I had to work thu. Sold it at about 1500 miles.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Thanx for the reply I found out about them on eBay and google one night when I was looking for a rock crawler or jeep if some kind. Thought it would be a good entry level machine for me being its automotive closeness. I've gone back and fourth about keeping it I'm just concerned with longevity

4000 on my 2009 T-2 with a turbo it has been a great machine for me.My brother in-law got one in 2009 and took me for a ride and I had to get one.I'v made alot of changes to it and it keeps up with the xp and the wildcat in the dunes.

No, I was there just doing my own thing, Hell's Revenge, Fins & Thing, Porcupine rim, Steel Bender, and a trip around the LaSals (117 Miles according to my GPS) + a stop at G. R. to see Crystal Geyser and another MP295.5 and headed west to Smiths cabin and then to neat little place at N 38° 57.6304' W 110° 24.5416' and on the way out, found an old mine that would make a nice cool place to eat lunch for the kids in some of the caves around N38°58'51.56" W110°22'11.56"

If any one wants a GPX file, drop me a PM with and address and I'll send you one or two of them

Kinarfi

Only have 800 on mine bought it with 600. I seen one at a guys house that was selling them close to me. Thought how kook would it be. Always wanted one and found a guy that traded me my dodge diesel 1996 cummins with a built auto tranny. He was from Missouri. Drove my truck down with my Durango on a trailer. Picked it up and drove home. Been fun and some work. But all in all pretty good machine.

got mine in 2010. my employer at the time was also a dealer (although I worked for a different division). he brought in 6 of them in 2008 and had a real hard time selling them. when joyner went out of business in 2010 he dropped the line and let me have the 2 demo models for almost nothing just to get rid of them. both units were in need of some pretty major repairs. I took them home and used one unit to fix the other and got the rest of the parts from Mudslinger motorsports up here in Alberta, Canada. I now have 1600 miles on one unit and the other is still a parts donor. I have fixed it up so that its pretty reliable but sometimes I just get tired of wrenching on it. front trans output seal went on the last ride so now its back to the shop and the tools again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first saw Joyners at a dealer near Little Rock, AR. I purchased my 2009 R2 from No Limits Powersports in Arlington, TX.

I currently have about 800 miles on it. While I like my Renegade I am just disappointed in the way the dealership network fell apart after Team USA went bankrupt. I had hoped to see more Joyners sold.

• 3 weeks later...

Was going to buy another Quad two seater for the wife and we ran across the T4 and she wanted it. That was April 2008. Mileage not sure 800 maybe but a tough 800 of the greatest Baja has to offer. I now have a great place to go to have work done on it, and it is turning out to be a great pre run vehicle.

I have gotten frustrated and have almost sold it twice but I love it more even though it is broke a lot.

The list of repairs of what people have done is awesome, one reason I keep it.

1800 miles on mine, saw it for sale at a house on highway that i commute on for 100 miles daily that was in 2011 it had 150 miles i snatched it up right away because i was looking for go cart or small utv buggy whatever with manual transmission...all i could find was roketa and bms then when i saw the t2 i saw it was 4x4 and bigger engine... i fell in love seeing it and just HAD to have it! When my rear diff went. everyone told me to put new one in and sell it. I'm thinking NOT! I got it fixed and the renegade gearing is great for the big tires.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4800 miles on my T2. I have made a lot of changes, full cab with jeep like windows in the doors, new induction for the Turbo which has two large air filters, added a remote oil filter unit which has two large filters which require a gallon more oil, mud flaps, limit straps, diff up grade, tapered wheel bears. I really like the concept and layout of the machine but I am very tired of this thing always breaking down.

4800 miles on my T2. I have made a lot of changes, full cab with jeep like windows in the doors, new induction for the Turbo which has two large air filters, added a remote oil filter unit which has two large filters which require a gallon more oil, mud flaps, limit straps, diff up grade, tapered wheel bears. I really like the concept and layout of the machine but I am very tired of this thing always breaking down.

I'm curious what kept breaking?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2