Quantcast

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Stop Sale

Kmrider

Mind if I share?  I have  a 4 year old and a 5 year old girl. I'm doing it all solo. I'm a work from home EE with a huge French company, who came back to me this week with there is nothing they can do for me in the middle of this pandemic. With no school, no daycare and no options from my company, I had quit yesterday. My silver lining is I got this Mule FX already paid for -and last Christmas I bought 20 acres near the family farm. There is a class 1 trout stream (restocking not needed) running through the bottom of the land and another 10 acres tillable up top. 80% of the surrounding land belongs to childhood friends or family. Everything (except for the highway) out there is open to UTV's. I got a 20 minute straight shot of ATV route from home to there and an abandon RR track that leads straight to the small town I grew up in.  I hope to have one hell of a great summer.

• Like 2

I have experienced some not so nice situations in my life as well. Keep your head up and attitude right where it sounds like it is. This will all work out. I have the feeling you and those two little girls are going to be just fine.

• Like 1

I’m in Texas, purchased a FXT-EPS Camo last week. Dealer told me they were getting recall kits weekly but it seemed that they were only getting kits for those units reported sold. The last two they have sold received parts within 3-4 days. I am hoping to be able to pick ours up soon.  GM told me that CPSC was not happy with Kawasaki over a previous issue unrelated and sat on a The approval which started this mess, then the Coronavirus complicated getting parts from manufacturer.  

If you put a deposit down for the mule, or paid for it, call Kawasaki's hot line, and ask them where you stand in line to get parts. They can give you a lot of straight information. I called every week until I got mine. They looked at my dealer's requests, and I just happened to be on the top of the list for my dealer. Parts available are being shipped to dealers on a first come first served basis. So, I have had my Mule Pro DXT for a couple of weeks now. Love my Mule Pro DXT !

46 minutes ago, Ryan Garnett said:

What is the phone number to kawasaki to get an update.   My dealer wanted me to pay for mine in full before they would order the parts for it.   I'm not to happy about this seeing as they told me it would only be a couple of days at most to get the parts in.  

I am having a problem with your dealer on this one. All of this turmoil has been caused by a "stop sale" which means they cannot sell the machine to you until they have the parts installed that they are holding over your head for payment.

3 hours ago, Ryan Garnett said:

What is the phone number to kawasaki to get an update.   My dealer wanted me to pay for mine in full before they would order the parts for it.   I'm not to happy about this seeing as they told me it would only be a couple of days at most to get the parts in.  

CUSTOMER HOTLINE

866-802-9381

11 hours ago, Jacob said:

Got mine a week ago.  It's well worth the wait.   Be sure you have a seat belt plugged into the driver's spot if not you won't go over 10mph. Found that out the hard way.   

i went through the same thing. got it home  and the drivers seat buckle was defected. 70 mile round trip to get a new one.

12 hours ago, Ryan Garnett said:

I got a update two days ago saying parts have been shipped Monday so hope I get my fxt this week but I can wait all it’s done is rain

12 hours ago, Ryan Garnett said:

I got a update two days ago saying parts have been shipped Monday so hope I get my fxt this week but I can wait all it’s done is rain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.