Quantcast

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Stop Sale

Kmrider

Congratulations John!

More than a little envious - but with inches of snow predicted here I guess i can wait.

Thanks to you all, I asked the right question; I'm #2 in a line of 7 at St Boni Motor sports. The initial recall mods have already been done.

Edited:

wait, 'you're next in line' is what i tell people who aren't and Johns not reading these posts - he's out riding! :)

Edited by Daniel Tully
adding

14 hours ago, bartelso1975 said:

where at in illnois is your dealer- my dealer is in salem illinois

hohlzauers  is that steering recall parts- did the dealership tell you that? dang I would think atv's and more would get some soon. keep me updated and thanks

atv's and more messaged me this morning parts are in for my mule

• Like 1

Picked mine up Friday, worked on the ranch all day Saturday and Sunday, love it, worth the wait. Ordered Jan 15. Front cab warm at the feet with the heat from the radiator, still cool here so no complaints, but come summer will have to get the Hood Scoop from Rockin' R Customs. Went with the over sized springs, What a nice ride, easy on the old back. 

IMG_6711.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ashley Meeks said:

We picked up our Mule Friday afternoon. Been waiting since the first day of stop sale! I know Kawasaki customer service will be glad to not hear from my husband and me anymore on the stop sale issue 😂😂 

IMG_20200315_183614_1.jpg

Very nice! Is that a Whomoto roof and windshield or am I mistaken?

On 4/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Ashley Meeks said:

We picked up our Mule Friday afternoon. Been waiting since the first day of stop sale! I know Kawasaki customer service will be glad to not hear from my husband and me anymore on the stop sale issue 😂😂 

Your wheels and hood don’t look standard for any of the models offered (or Kawasaki accessories). Did you change these out or what?  Love them and would like more info on them.

Hello all, my first post here.

I have been considering a Mule for a couple of years.  Yesterday I went to go get one and learned about the stop sale (bad timing I know).  Hopefully in the next couple weeks they'll have the fix.  Bummer I won't get a chance to ride it for a few weeks before the heat of summer begins in mid May though.  My brother has a Polaris General 4 1000 so it's time to get a sxs so I can go out with him.  Yes, I know I won't be able to go everywhere he goes, but that's ok, I don't need too.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ashley Meeks said:

Hello Ashley, looks to me like you had a lift put on the Mule, did you?

What size wheels/tires are those too?

32 minutes ago, Driver72 said:

Hello all, my first post here.

I have been considering a Mule for a couple of years.  Yesterday I went to go get one and learned about the stop sale (bad timing I know).  Hopefully in the next couple weeks they'll have the fix.  Bummer I won't get a chance to ride it for a few weeks before the heat of summer begins in mid May though.  My brother has a Polaris General 4 1000 so it's time to get a sxs so I can go out with him.  Yes, I know I won't be able to go everywhere he goes, but that's ok, I don't need too.

Nah, I bet that Mule can go farther than a Poolaris

I don't know his General is pretty badass.  He's always been more hardcore than me when it comes to off-roading.

I prefer more of the trails and streams where he'll go up 30-40 degree slopes and traverse through 2 feet of water or mud and over rocks and stuff.  I just want a SxS that I can take out with my kids without abusing my truck.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.